IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^ dont speak too soon buddy...your team is going down the drain... see you at the bottom of the list in few months :):cheers

back to topic. i hear KKR getting new kits? it better be good as i liked the last one

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol i could walk into the bangladesh side and star. there are better grade teams then those hacks. they should be vanished by the icc.

The same way you should have been from here :rolleyes:

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

KKR is looking to sign Mark Cameron, dunno how more gamble they going play :o

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
The same way you should have been from here :rolleyes:

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

KKR is looking to sign Mark Cameron, dunno how more gamble they going play :o

KKR are always looking to sign some one and end up signing some stupid player...According you Owais Shah and Freddie and Tait were coming to KKR they went some where else..:D

shantanu_rooney added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

lol i could walk into the bangladesh side and star. there are better grade teams then those hacks. they should be vanished by the icc.

Dont forget Bangladesh has defeated the best ever Aussies ODI team in the last 5 years..;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

KKR are always looking to sign some one and end up signing some stupid player...According you Owais Shah and Freddie and Tait were coming to KKR they went some where else..:D

shantanu_rooney added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Dont forget Bangladesh has defeated the best ever Aussies ODI team in the last 5 years..;)

Mortaza is not a stupid player. we have taken him becasue he is quite experienced with the sub continet picthes. I would have like to see Henderson tbh but he is not so experienced except county. We have not taken Freddie or any other english players due to the unavialbilty. They will not be playing full IPL tournie.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Mortaza is not a stupid player. we have taken him becasue he is quite experienced with the sub continet picthes. I would have like to see Henderson tbh but he is not so experienced except county. We have not taken Freddie or any other english players due to the unavialbilty. They will not be playing full IPL tournie.

Ok Mortaza is experience to subcontinental pitches but he is not worth 600,000..come on. You could have bought both Colly and Shah and even Mills in that price.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
When two sides want same player his price is bound to get hiked.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well surely Kings XI Punjab didnt needed him..It was just Priety Zinta making fun of SRK

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Ok Mortaza is experience to subcontinental pitches but he is not worth 600,000..come on. You could have bought both Colly and Shah and even Mills in that price.

Colly ....... never, Shah cannot bowl. Mills is not experienced in subcontinent.

Same goes for Duminy. he is not worth 950,000

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Well surely Kings XI Punjab didnt needed him..It was just Priety Zinta making fun of SRK

Don't talk rubbish. Lee is out of IPL and thats why they were targetting Masrafe to repalce him.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Colly ....... never, Shah cannot bowl. Mills is not experienced in subcontinent.

Same goes for Duminy. he is not worth 950,000

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Don't talk rubbish. Lee is out of IPL and thats why they were targetting Masrafe to repalce him.

They could have gone to buy some one else like Tait as Mortaza is no way as good as Lee or even half good as Lee..

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
WC, stop trying to justify Mortaza's buy. He is CERTAINLY not worth 600,000 USD. Not by any means. If you wanted a quick, there were plenty. I doubt Mortaza can even break into the KKR side tbh.

dhayalan

School Cricketer
Mortaza has got some talent for sure. He has been bought by KKR mainly to cover the fans from Bangladesh.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^^ exactly what i was gona write. SRK bought lot of Bangladeshi fans with this, and its more important to him then 600,000. he himself admired that.

and some of you need to stop feeling so jealous or w/e that is your feeling just because he got so much money. he is a very good bowler, he ranks 8th atm, and he was the leading wicket taker of 06-07. good luck to him, hopefully he performs for KKR, and shuts all of your sissy mouths

WORLD CHAMPIONS

WC, stop trying to justify Mortaza's buy. He is CERTAINLY not worth 600,000 USD. Not by any means. If you wanted a quick, there were plenty. I doubt Mortaza can even break into the KKR side tbh.

Listen rohit, i know what i am doing and my club too. Mashrafe has got quite talent. Just wait and watch .

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Lol I could pick out every part of that post and say it doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread