Is there a good spinner and all rounders in icc?

anu15

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i need to find a good spiner in county circuirt and a good all rounder as andy flintoff is always on england duity i am lancs by the way

you guys have any ideas?

Last edited:
Overseas wise try and sign Harbajhan Singh or Danish Kaneria and then try and get Shahid Afridi as well. Create a spinners pitch and bob's your uncle.

Cam White is absolute quality on this game. He scored 1427 runs and took 103 wickets for me last season.

English spinners, Monty, Keedy, Giles is suprisingly good. I hear Munday is good but I've never seen it in my game.
But Afridi by far. And Watto is a good allrounder too.

yh i am in 2011 with england and flintoff retired after i won the world cup i am ranked 1st and 4th in odi but after he retired my first test series ended up 3-0 to india i am struggeling to find a good freddy replacement is there one?

Not that I know of. Just hope there are some good youths from the academys. Otherwise, go in with 4 bowlers and a batter who can bowl.

For county spinners try A.Rashid, G.Lamb, M.Munday, G.Keedy or of course M. Paenasar

Me best spinner has been a pure batsman.

Got him in the youth set up called Godwin!

Absoulutley amazing.

Also Hasan from Bangladesh is a great spinner :)

I just have to re-iterate my point again. Seeing as he will always be available as an overseas player at the start of the season, buy Cam White! He's absolutely stunning and I advise everyone here to get him at some point or other.

Only worth getting Cam if Afridis not available though Matt. Despite not liking Afridi much he is possibly the best overseas player in the game, and he often gets ignored by Pakistan as well.

Users who are viewing this thread