Your Cricket is there any cricketers you faced in real life

stevie said:
Once played against Alastair Bressington and Ben Gannon in an emergency call up to the first team to play in the ECB Cockspur Cup. Got Bressington out and was comfortable batting (luckily didn't face Gannon!!!) before running myself out....

Here's the match. Annoyingly someone didn't fill out the whole scorecard.
http://bristol.play-cricket.com/scoreboard/scorecard.asp?id=10187347
How did Churchy get two wickets against you? Was old man Bressington lurking about?

zimrahil said:
What a liability you are - no one else on your team conceded a run when bowling :p

:laugh I thought it was reasonable to put my figures given I knew then, stuff the rest of the team!! :D I doubt they'd want to have the figures by their names anyway, given we got smashed for 309 in 45 overs.

Almost_Austwick said:
How did Churchy get two wickets against you? Was old man Bressington lurking about?

Don't ask me! I thought he was pretty easy to face to be honest. Luckily I didn't face Bressington either, him and Gannon were a bit quicker than what I'd faced before. I'd only played one second team match and two seasons of third team action before that match.

madmusician said:
I've faced Ray East (formerly Essex) who coaches cricket at our school...

i have also faced ray east

adrian brown, formerly a wicketkeeper for essex, has also sent a few down at me in a net session

Users who are viewing this thread