"I've given it 110%,"

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm an emotional press-conference, Simbazz, the Melbourne Bitters favourite has today called it a day, but added, "I'll be back, stronger, better and overall much more composed."

Barrow, it seems, cannot fully give his all to the Bitters outfit due to personal commitments.

In a moving speech, Simbazz had this to say,

"Its been a fantastic 3 years of my life being with the Bitters. Duff, Marko, Dean - everybody has been fantastic. I think the Bitters have been the best team in the PCCL, we just clicked and had so much fun."

"I've given it 110% and at the moment I feel I can only give it 40%. That just isn't fair on the boys who go out there day after day, giving it 100%. I'd like the thank all those who've supported me through thick and thin."

"I will be back, don't know when, but I shall take my rightful place in the Bitters outfit once again, just not now."

Barrow, quietly wiped a tear away from his eye, got up and quickly walked out.

Thanks for the times.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Were not in that crash grabbing competition they call the PCPL. Were in the PlanetCricket Cricsim League. Gosh! :D

Anyway, it is sad to see you go Simon. It looks like Dean, Sid and I are the only long-term Bitters now. Well miss your posting and around the Bitters thread and I am sure the activity won't be the same :)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Your welcome at the Soakers... whenever, wherever, although you already knew that

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Good luck pal, hope to see you back in the Bitters colours.

Users who are viewing this thread