JC's Cricket 2004 Downloads

just_cricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
PLEASE HELP! Anyone who has Adobe Photoshop???

Hi guys- is there anyone out there who has Adobe Photoshop and would be willing to help me?
I've made some kits for an Australasian Premier League tournament, for a story I would like to mate. They are correctly formatted e.g flipped vertically etc, but having done them on Paint.Net, I cannot format the colour table correctly. If there are any (probably experienced) users out there who know what I'm talking about and would be willing to help, I would appreciate it very much!

What I would like to do is release the kits on here and someone could just format the colour tables correctly and send them back to me so I could use them?

Please help, and just so you know I have made them I have attached an example of the Northern Lions kit:

Attachments

• ACL EG.jpg
    ACL EG.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 19

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you tried using Adobe Photoshop Express, it's like Photoshop but online and free. Just sign up and that's it. Don't know if it'll help you or not.

just_cricket

Club Captain
I'm back in this forum. Doubt there'll be any requests but if there are feel free to post.
@Aditya, this is where I'll post any stuff you want

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
hey do you make any international kits? like the recent t20 WC 2010? if you could i will highly appreciate it, thanks...

D

Dutch

I'm back in this forum. Doubt there'll be any requests but if there are feel free to post.
@Aditya, this is where I'll post any stuff you want

Great!!! There is a little group of us who has seen that this game has by far the best gameplay on offer! I would be keen for updated rosters and faces! Thanks for your time and efforts!:)

timmy94

Club Captain
Good to hear your back. I can't think of anything atm, but any updates you do will be greatly appreciated, I love this game:)

Sreemanta

School Cricketer
hey where is delhi's kit????????????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post it

Users who are viewing this thread