[JJ'sGFX][Sigs/Avatars/Banners][Kaka,Riquelme,Torres]

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
David Villa Made By JJ

30xefwg.png

Comments? I really need some advice at the moment, because from a personal point of view, my work is quite boring.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
H0wZ4T! said:
David Villa Made By JJ

30xefwg.png

Comments? I really need some advice at the moment, because from a personal point of view, my work is quite boring.
To be honest i do believe your work is good but a bit boring like you said. Look for tutorials for one. Maybe go on Deviant art and search c4d's and then you put them on your work and blend them as an effect. Search light textures as well. onco you can make good sigs with c4ds maybe try other stuff that from tutorials.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Feelin Blue? said:
To be honest i do believe your work is good but a bit boring like you said. Look for tutorials for one. Maybe go on Deviant art and search c4d's and then you put them on your work and blend them as an effect. Search light textures as well. onco you can make good sigs with c4ds maybe try other stuff that from tutorials.

I can't use Light Textures, because I only have PhotoFiltre, and there aren't no blending options or nothing. I can't even change the opacity of something. :mad:

Feel for me. ;)

Lasith Malinga Made By JJ

42tadcz.png

Personally, I like the background on the sig. It was made with the spray can and smudge stick, and easy yet okay way to make BG's. :D

Saltires

Club Cricketer
Can you apply brushes and colour in PhotoFiltre???

If you can you should try making your own backgrounds rather than just taking the BG from the original picture. Search in DeviantArt for some brushes and you'll be making stunning BGs in no time :D

EDIT: Really nice effort with the Malinga sig there, mate!!! Well impressed with the outcome considering the resources you have :D

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Saltires said:
Can you apply brushes and colour in PhotoFiltre???

If you can you should try making your own backgrounds rather than just taking the BG from the original picture. Search in DeviantArt for some brushes and you'll be making stunning BGs in no time :D

EDIT: Really nice effort with the Malinga sig there, mate!!! Well impressed with the outcome considering the resources you have :D

I search Deviant Art and there are no brushes for PhotoFiltre. I have found just one brush for it and it was crud. :(

Spray cans it is then...

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
I am feeling very creative tonight.. :D

Cesc Fabregas Made By JJ

33nchvp.png

Easily my best to date, I finally discovered how to change opacity!

NOTE: Remember I am taking requests! ;)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Those last two sigs are swesome mate. Well done. Cant wait to see your GFX challenge sig, its gonna be real tough now you got this new style.

Saltires

Club Cricketer
Yeah nice sig but the text isn't the best. Great BG consdering your cirumstances. The render is well cut apart from a bit on his head but that might just be his wierd hairstyle :p Overall a really nice sig.

Can you blur things on PhotoFiltre??? If its possible you can duplicate the render layer and motion blur the one underneath. This is a reasonable simple effect and would be something else you could do with PF.

I'm going away until Tuesday so any queries won't get answered until then :p

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Afridi no 1 said:
I have a request for you... can you make an Afridi signature.. Thanks

Sure, I'll get right on it.. ;)

Afridi no 1's Request

2zgumi9.jpg

Code:
LINK: http://i11.tinypic.com/2zgumi9.jpg

Here you go, Afridi. I tried my best to make it as interesting as I could.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread