Joystick problem pls help!!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys can someone help me please after downloading an AI gameplay patch don't which one but now i have aproblem with my joypad the buttons are not offering any shots they only leave the bowl when I press the buttons. The left,right,upand down button on joypad work prefect only the 4buttons don't any help will be greatly appreciated. :help :help :hpraise The joy pad I use is 4 button THRUSTMASTER. :help

sid_19840

International Coach
Is it working properly when you're using the keyboard? (If yes,then try uninstalling the AI patch)

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
it is the same with the keypad. I have also installed the joy2pad from the internet and configured the joy2pad to my keyboard it still is like the joypad. both keypad and my joypad are notworking when bowling it works when batting only left,right,up and down work on both the keypad and joypad. Is there any AI patch that works while with the joypad if so please inform thanku.

I downloaded Afridi's releastic patch and it became worst now the joypad is not below keypad as is shown in the screenshot it is going on top without me changing it on the team zimbawwe also the usual red arrow on either side is now with only one arrow. I didn't choose that and there is a nostop noise pls help guys I know it is an AI patch causing this becuase I just installed Afridi's AI patch thinking it will solve the problem but it is gotten worse and how to find what AI patch I have installed so I can unstall it pls help. :help :help :hpraise :onpc

Attachments

• error joypad.jpg
    error joypad.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

afridi25

International Cricketer
lol man know i know why it is not working u are using thrustmaster. THAT NEVER WORKS PROPERLY. use another one thrustmsaters never work on my game properly

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
ok everything is working fine since I uninstalled all AI patches but I want to download an AI patch without getting my joypad not working is there any AI patch which won't cause error in my joypad guys

wifler

Club Cricketer
joesaadati I had the same problem with my Xbox 360 controller and just solved it. I found the problem with mine was that the batting controls didnt work when the bowling part of the AI patch was installed. So make sure that you have the batting part of the patch installed and try that! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread