Help required on PS2 version

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've been playing cricket 2005 on my PS2 since July & batting in it is the most difficult amongst all the cricket games available in the market (From BLC 99 to BLIC 2005).Is it possible on earth to hit a six in Cricket 2005?I've tried to hit a six many times using the X(frontfoot shot botton) + L1(six hit button) + directional buttons but the ball most of the times get caught by the fielder & only 2 out of 10 times I get a four.And is it really impossible to time that advance down the wicket shot using O + directional buttons?I hardly manage to score 50 runs against AI & 30 runs against the human player in a 10 overs gameAnd which are the shots which give u the most runs?

Any help would be appreciated & thanks in advance.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Buddy I hav played the game both on PC and PS2....And hav found out that playing cricket 2005 in Ps 2 iz very hard....on PC i uzed to get around 100 in ten overz when I started playin the game on PC...That waz eazy difficulty...But when I played on PS2... I got less than 50...In eazy difficulty....You need perfect timing....

Sureshot

Executive member
It all depends on timing and confidence.

Don't try 6s with no conifence on the meter, you'll get no where.
Cover Drive 6 and Pull 6 are the hardest.

Mid on and Sweep Slog 6s are the easier ones.

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
Try slog sweep, slog leg glance and slog on drive - they are comparatively easier to time. And when you get the hang of timing advance down the wicket shots, you will be unstoppable!

Users who are viewing this thread