just bought the game getting graphics issue?

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello guys just bought the game great by the way but getting a weird graphics glitch getting kind of a strange camouflage effect on the players? I have a 7900gtx 512mb card (before u chip in I know its an old card) any ideas or is it just the card? Thanks in advance

what I'm getting is in the PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting page 7 post 97?

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hello guys just bought the game great by the way but getting a weird graphics glitch getting kind of a strange camouflage effect on the players? I have a 7900gtx 512mb card (before u chip in I know its an old card) any ideas or is it just the card? Thanks in advance

what I'm getting is in the PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting page 7 post 97?
Get your game verified here and then you can expect something for solution:

Accessing the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Forum - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

asheswonder

Club Captain
Hi guys so I'm now a fully fledged legit dbc14 player thanks chaps, so back to my issue at hand any more thoughts guys? It's Like a weird transparency layer over the players?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hi guys so I'm now a fully fledged legit dbc14 player thanks chaps, so back to my issue at hand any more thoughts guys? It's Like a weird transparency layer over the players?
Over all the players or the batsman??

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I have a 7900gtx 512mb card (before u chip in I know its an old card)
It's also a card that doesn't meet the minimum specification for 1GB of graphics memory.

The best thing to help explain what's happening or to get help would be to post a screenshot of the problem.

asheswonder

Club Captain
I will try and post a screen but not near pc at moment as I said I know it doesn't meet Mins but it seems to run ok apart from the aforementioned graphic weirdness and yes it's on all players I did say someone on the pc troubleshooting forum page 7 post 96 had the same issue with screenshot

Ok bit of an extra question for all u pc hw gurus out there so I'm limited on what gpu card I can have so I have an option to upgrade to either a nvidia 7950 gx2 1gb card or nvidia 8800 gtx 768mb cards so which would fit the bill if it's actually the card I have that's causing this glitch?

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I will try and post a screen but not near pc at moment as I said I know it doesn't meet Mins but it seems to run ok apart from the aforementioned graphic weirdness and yes it's on all players I did say someone on the pc troubleshooting forum page 7 post 96 had the same issue with screenshot
What??

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
graphics-jpg.126698

asheswonder

Club Captain
Spot on spitfires thanks after some self investigation I found it to be the depth of field turned it off and the glitch went so not sure why assume gpu? Any thoughts on my above replacement gpu choices?

Users who are viewing this thread