Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can you make the Sri Lanka kit please, no one has made it till now.

P Squared added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Oops sorry didnt see Meets download thread.

jmbrown4150

School Cricketer
Space for me to add more files ......

hey man,
to start I just wanted to say how amazing your bats and you kits are and also where do you put them, ie in what files to make them work and also you have done such a great job on the slazenger and I was woundering if you could do the michael clarke slazenger the v12 yellow one

great work keep it up:)

P Squared

International Coach
hey man,
to start I just wanted to say how amazing your bats and you kits are and also where do you put them, ie in what files to make them work and also you have done such a great job on the slazenger and I was woundering if you could do the michael clarke slazenger the v12 yellow one

great work keep it up:)

Refer this tutorial.:readit

Toxicsausage

School Cricketer
i'm sorry i'm new to this do you replace the england kit on the main databse of ac09 big editor bcoz it wont work if u try to replace file _d and_s

jmbrown4150

School Cricketer
sorry btw great kits and bats where do you put the files for the bats and kits

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Jeez, such a movie buff! :D

Not exactly a Hindi movie buff that I am. But somehow it is the crappy movies that leave their memories behind. :facepalm

you kits and bats are brill have all your kits but can you make the bats into textpack files cos i find dds files impossible to import

DDS files give you more freedom to chose which bats you want to keep & which ones to replace. Plus for future mods with different authors the issue of overwriting files is also resolved.

ashes

School Cricketer
hey/////i just replaced perhaps import india t20 kits and it show t20 like indias shirt is smetime green,purple,yellow wats happenong and is there a solution????

yashdhadke

School Cricketer
can anyone help me in editing odi kits please...
:help:help:help:help:help:help

Users who are viewing this thread