Kanye jokes

2vi5gzm.jpg

Lol at all of these. BTW, a kid in my Biology class on Firday went to the teacher, 'Yo miss, I'm really happy for you, I'm a let you finish, but Mrs. Taylor does some of the best Biology lessons ever'.

Lol, it was so funny :rtfl

Lol at all of these. BTW, a kid in my Biology class on Firday went to the teacher, 'Yo miss, I'm really happy for you, I'm a let you finish, but Mrs. Taylor does some of the best Biology lessons ever'.

Bahahahahahah!

Classic!

already been posted on last page

Your one was just audio, his one is video. I was looking for that so cheers Hmarka, I liked how Obama was doing the cut signal after he said it.

You guys should have recorded it, would have been a big hit of youtube.

Your one was just audio, his one is video. I was looking for that so cheers Hmarka, I liked how Obama was doing the cut signal after he said it.

There is an extended one which I am sure you can find on youtube, Obama jokes about how he was in trouble with PETA after he killed that fly :)

no mine got a video, same video too.

1st link

Users who are viewing this thread