kis bats shoes etc coming soon

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
cjackson11 said:
hey guys real sorry i have been working 6 days a week, and have a deadline to meet so i have been too busy, to make things worse i have all the files on my home computer but only go there on the sunday, so i will have this posted then sorry again

no problem buddy, i hope you can do more indian faces. maybe you can do a tutorial for face creating. this would be a good idea :happy

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cjackson how far are you with the albion helmet I requested?

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
cjackson11 said:
hey guys real sorry i have been working 6 days a week, and have a deadline to meet so i have been too busy, to make things worse i have all the files on my home computer but only go there on the sunday, so i will have this posted then sorry again
yeah sure buddy take your time
waiting for your more quailty stuff to come :)
:cheers

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Hey cjackson11.......nice work..............Can u make an attempt on Shahid Afridi's face or Inzamam.......cuz they have beards and might be easy to edit.....!! N Taufeeq Umar!!
Keep up with the work man......!!

Here r da pics..

Thanx.

Attachments

• I1.bmp
    76.6 KB · Views: 306
  • s&t1.bmp
    73.2 KB · Views: 292
  • s&t2.bmp
    43.7 KB · Views: 275
  • t.bmp
    96.1 KB · Views: 272

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
I really liked the Ganguly with the mustache as well, hope you can release that as well on Sunday, I can't wait, reps for you mate, you're doing an excellent job here.

cjackson11

Club Cricketer
Karachi Express said:
Hey cjackson11.......nice work..............Can u make an attempt on Shahid Afridi's face or Inzamam.......cuz they have beards and might be easy to edit.....!! N Taufeeq Umar!!
Keep up with the work man......!!

Here r da pics..

Thanx.

hi guys i will be uploading these files tommorow as i have to go back home to see the dentist. i have already started afridi and will try upload a beta also.
thanks for the encouragment and hang in there as i will be posting more faces i have started soon brett lee and hoggard

cjackson11

Club Cricketer
here are some faces afridi is a beta i have to fix the hair and mouth, but still ok to use,

this is a beta

lou vincent

Attachments

• ganguly.zip
    916.9 KB · Views: 68
  • ganguly1.jpg
    ganguly1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 255
  • afridi.jpg
    afridi.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 247
  • afridi.zip
    378.8 KB · Views: 61
  • vincent.zip
    163.3 KB · Views: 48
  • vincent.jpg
    vincent.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 240

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
I like the Ganguly, it just looks a little odd that he has a stubble beard and yet no hair whatsoever above his upper lip.. if you could, maybe get rid of the stubble on the sides or just add some on his mustache area, Afridi looks good except for his mouth like you mentioned and Lou Vincent is brilliant.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
man u doing a great job can u Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee make the Pakistani faces pleaseeeeee becuase the default really are a big mess. so ugly the default ones.

jarl

International Captain
great faces everyone

can anyone do the mike hussey face with the zinc over his nose and mouth?

Users who are viewing this thread