Kit Requests

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
kev how do u make the short sleeves kits?If the procedure is same for Cricket 2005 then u can help us.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
gaurav_indian said:
kev how do u make the short sleeves kits?If the procedure is same for Cricket 2005 then u can help us.
I basically just paste a texture of an arm over the lower part of the sleeve. There is one disadvantage with this, all the players have the same arm colour in the team. I havent bothered looking at a C2005 kit so I'm not sure about that.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
kevmead said:
I basically just paste a texture of an arm over the lower part of the sleeve. There is one disadvantage with this, all the players have the same arm colour in the team. I havent bothered looking at a C2005 kit so I'm not sure about that.
Yup its a same there.That's why i was asking u.But it doesn't help bcoz some players have dark skin and some have have white skin.The problem arises when there are dark skin and white skin players in the same team.It doesn't match then.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
gaurav_indian said:
Yup its a same there.That's why i was asking u.But it doesn't help bcoz some players have dark skin and some have have white skin.The problem arises when there are dark skin and white skin players in the same team.It doesn't match then.
yes, same problem, I did toy with making that part of the kit transparent to see what happens, I've never got around to trying it out though

Edit: I just tried it, it doesnt work ;) the batsmen get invisable arms

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
A Pic of how the new Surrey Kit is coming Along

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
This is the only picture I could find of the surrey kit, so its been made from this. Id love to see the blouse ;)

Attachments

• ODI Shirt.jpg
    ODI Shirt.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Bala

International Coach
You tell me which piece of garment is the blouse? :D

att004927tv.gif

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I dont get how that looks like my surrey kit though

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Ohh, he's posted a pic of Mandira.
If you search Google for a "SARI", you will get good results.
The blue part of you surrey kit goes over the left shoulder and if you look at Mandira,you will notice that she too drapes her "pallu"over here left shoulder making it look like a blouse.
Anyways,good work kev.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
A quick peak at my Bangladesh kits that I've been working on tonight, I'll sort the colour of the one day kit out and should be able to release it tomorrow.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
The Bangladesh kits updates are now in the download centre. The patch includes kits for Test (including sweater) and ODI and are in LQ.

Users who are viewing this thread