Kit request thread

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
whats up everyone, i would like to give you all an update as to what i am currently doing:

Right now im finishing the Yorkshire OD kit which has proven to be rather tricky with its pattern and such, but i think i've got it.

And i am doing the England sweater. It is complete, all i had to do was find a vodafone logo, just haven't resized it and put it in the game for testing. Will be looking to finish these and have them up tommorow or maybe day after, depending on the level of my motivation.

Next will be Southern Australia, Northern Districts, and Victoria as requested. Please post photos of the kits so that i can get them done as quickly as possible.

Also, i'd like to know which English county clubs have new kits that have the same pattern as Yorkshire's. That way i can do most of the county kits as well.

kodos

International Coach
i fink warwikshire has a similar one as well and hampshire

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
England sweater is complete and i just need to redo the pants and possibly the pads to Yorkshire. Here are some screens

First YOrkshire:

Attachments

• yorks.jpg
    yorks.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 54

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
And now the England sweater, tell me what you lot think

Attachments

• england-sweater.jpg
    england-sweater.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 50

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
thanks, do you know anything if yorkshire has different colored pads instead of the red ones?

kodos

International Coach
hey fobstyle can u release the yorkshire one yet?? and can u do some other county cricket kits like surrey, hampshire and i believe that the lancashire kit has the same style as the yorkshire one but just different colour.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
yeah, i will get to work. I want to put all the county kits into one file and release them all together, thats why i havent released Yorkshire yet

Users who are viewing this thread