Kit Making Guide/tips Hints Whatever

F

f0bstyle

i just thought of this last night while working on the zimbabwe kit (which is in the final touches phase) basically the 256 size and 128 size kits are the most important in game. i would suggest making these first and then producing a 512 one and then size down the 512 to get 64 and 32. i say the 256 and 128 are the most important because most likely, when playing (bowling/batting etc) the game will use those files. only on replay and cut scenes will it use the 512 sized kit.

Local selective is probably the best palatte to use for preserving color, but you have to do this when all the different sizes are on one canvas so no color is lost as you resize and index images.

riyaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont find multiply option in layer properties

riyaz

Club Cricketer
i did that but color i filled remains as such, i am not able to maintain the folds on the kit

riyaz

Club Cricketer
dazza, can u help about that multiply option in photoshop,can u give some tips for doin it from the start

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is no Data.gob I suppose. Cricket.gob I think. But for software, you can try EA Graphics Editor or another one unique to Cricket 04 dunno its name tho'.:p
Btw is anyone still active in this game?:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread