Here is another one... tamanna
tamanna_inter.jpg
*Changes the profile pic*

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
^^ LOL^^ :rtfl

Merge this with the Bollywood one, coz every tolly/kollywood actor wants to come in Bollywood! :D

Because there are more Hindi speaking audience in the country and so naturally more people watch Bollywood because of that. If you look at the quality in the last 6-7 years, Tamil cinema and Malayalam cinema wins hands down with the quality of the films (Tamil cinema's masala films not included; just take the good cinema that has come out). And also films like Sivaji and Ghajini (Tamil) have changed perceptions now. Tamil/South films are being remade in Hindi now (Bhool Bhulaiya, Kambakth Ishq, Short Kut, etc) and the industry is also now being filled with South Indian artistes (AR Rahman, Siddarth, Madhavan, Asin, AR Murugadoss, Maniratnam, Ravi K Chandran, K Manikantan, etc)

Last edited:

Masood

Club Captain
Because there are more Hindi speaking audience in the country and so naturally more people watch Bollywood because of that. If you look at the quality in the last 6-7 years, Tamil cinema and Malayalam cinema wins hands down with the quality of the films (Tamil cinema's masala films not included; just take the good cinema that has come out). And also films like Sivaji and Ghajini (Tamil) have changed perceptions now. Tamil/South films are being remade in Hindi now (Bhool Bhulaiya, Kambakth Ishq, Short Kut, etc) and the industry is also now being filled with South Indian artistes (AR Rahman, Siddarth, Madhavan, Asin, AR Murugadoss, Maniratnam, Ravi K Chandran, K Manikantan, etc)
yes mate you are right ......:)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here is Nayanthara:-
nayantara-stills-014.jpg

Here is Trisha:-
original_Trisha_480e07fb0e919.jpg

Here is my favourite Asin:-
asin_at-Gr8-Awards.jpg

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
:mad:

Get these in Bollywood as thats our brand abroad. Bolly > Kolly

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
:mad:

Get these in Bollywood as thats our brand abroad. Bolly > Kolly

Bull crap.... Bolly has a brand abroad because the majority of the population speak Hindi in India and also this notion that Hindi is our national language. Thats why we have more people watching Bolly (because they speak Hindi) and so it has got a brand overseas now.

Bolly is not greater than Kolly in terms of quality or entertainment. You guys have now started remaking South Indian films more than we remake your hit ones (e.g. Jab We Met). I can easily say 5-6 films that released recently or are about to release that are remakes of South films (e.g. Bhool Bhulaiya, Kambakth Ishq, Ghajini, Short Kut, Its my Life, Wanted, Billu Barber etc). You guys have started making fun of the South to grab eyeballs and make your films a hit (e.g. Quick Gun Murugan, Om Shanti Om).

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Bull crap.... Bolly has a brand abroad because the majority of the population speak Hindi in India and also this notion that Hindi is our national language. Thats why we have more people watching Bolly (because they speak Hindi) and so it has got a brand overseas now.

Bolly is not greater than Kolly in terms of quality or entertainment. You guys have now started remaking South Indian films more than we remake your hit ones (e.g. Jab We Met). I can easily say 5-6 films that released recently or are about to release that are remakes of South films (e.g. Bhool Bhulaiya, Kambakth Ishq, Ghajini, Short Kut, Its my Life, Wanted, Billu Barber etc). You guys have started making fun of the South to grab eyeballs and make your films a hit (e.g. Quick Gun Murugan, Om Shanti Om).
Still, Bollywood > Kollywood/Tollywood etc. ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Here is Nayanthara:-
[IMG/]http://www.southdreamz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/nayantara-stills-014.jpg[/IMG]

Here is Trisha:-
original_Trisha_480e07fb0e919.jpg

Here is my favourite Asin:-
[IMG/]http://www.southdreamz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/asin_at-Gr8-Awards.jpg[/IMG]

I am a big fan of her (Trisha). There are better pictures of her available than this.

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Still, Bollywood > Kollywood/Tollywood etc. ;)

Cant argue eh?:laugh Once Amitabh Bachchan praised the people in the South for the discpline and their commitment in getting the project done. He said that if the shoot starts in Bollywood at 9am, the big stars are there by noon or so, but in the South if the shoot starts at 9am, most of the big stars are there by 8:45am. We get more films done at the same or better quality than you because of this. We have started producing more films than you (Tamil and Telugu combined has a higher percentage than Bollywood). Only thing thats favorable for Bollywood is the population of the Hindi speaking audience. You guys dont have this mentality of watching other language films even if its subtitled (now thats changing seeing the response Sivaji got when it released even without subtitles). Once we get rid (or considerably reduce) our masala flicks, we will produce at a quality that Bollywood can only dream.

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Nah, we don't argue about universal things. People don't disapprove laws, rather they use them for understanding further concepts.

Similarly, Bollywood > Kollywood/Tollywood etc. is a law.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
one of the main reasons why i hate kollywood is this :-

namitha.jpg

FAT FAT FAT actresses !!
may be because of too much rice ? :D

only exceptions being trisha and asin ! ;)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
FAT FAT FAT actresses !!
may be because of too much rice ?

only exceptions being trisha and asin !

Seeing the picture i catch the other factor why you hate them ;)

Bollywood > Tolly/Kolly

I can argue on this, lay your point :p

Users who are viewing this thread