Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

karan choudhary

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well here is my batpack part.
it contains 7 bats which are-
bdm axe which replaces county warne(41acc....)
gm cavalier-------gm purist(c6dd33...)
bdm sixes--------mb zulfi(b05f5.....)
old reebok--------rns larsons gold(64f3060....)
mrf typhoon------mrf wizard(d15136297......)
sg anchor--------smasher pro(3a25e.......)
ss senior---------ss elite ton(9534......)
just extract into root dir. enjoy and please post your suggestions and replies
com. soon 60-bat batpack and my real version of the dhoni 183

here are the screenies

anyc000044ph.jpg

anyc000059ec.jpg

anyc000060li.jpg

more screenies

Attachments

• batpack 2.zip
    230.4 KB · Views: 19
  • AnyC00007.JPG
    AnyC00007.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 75
  • AnyC00010.JPG
    AnyC00010.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Good start at the bats karan!!!!
The bats luk gud!!!! Carry on!!!
Good Luck!!! :cheers

karan choudhary

School Cricketer
thanks surender.well here now is my dhoni 183 bat. its updated from the one kshitiz made and has a rbk stamp on he back unlike kshitizs which dhoni 183 on both sides.!THIS IS HOW THE REAL BAT LOOKS!

Attachments

• dhoni 83.zip
    143.8 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyC00002.JPG
    AnyC00002.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 72
  • AnyC00003.JPG
    AnyC00003.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

darick

School Cricketer
These bats are OK - some I like, but there are imperfections with the alignment of some of the pics you have used for the bats. Also, what resolution are you using for the bats? (e.g 2GB, 4GB)

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Also, your images are very large (all around 500k). Can you please crop them so that we just see the bats (and maybe the batsmen as well) so that people with slow connections don't get stuck? Cheers.

Like this, for example, which is only 65k. ;)

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
No, they should be cropped. There is no need to have such large images unless there is a very good reason. In this case, it's only the bats that are of interest so that's really all we need to see. I am speaking from experience. SEE THIS, FOR EXAMPLE.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Also try to take a close-up screenshot of the bats and then crop them just like Burma's bats.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
saurabh2185 said:
Also try to take a close-up screenshot of the bats and then crop them just like Burma's bats.

Yeah this is gud idea... i ve tried them... but i made a mistake of making them very small!!!!

Taking screenshot close to the bat and croping them in medium size..that will be bettter!!!

U can see here....
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19178&page=19&pp=15

but i ve made the size so small!!!! so making like those with medium size will be bettr i guess!!!!

:cheers

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Burma's Finest said:
Also, your images are very large (all around 500k). Can you please crop them so that we just see the bats (and maybe the batsmen as well) so that people with slow connections don't get stuck? Cheers.

Like this, for example, which is only 65k. ;)

Yes burma, i totally agee with you that people with slower connections do not get stuck to see the bats. Thants why i use EASY SCREEN CAPTURE because even if i put the whole image on net, it comes to only around 50-70kb like this one

[img=http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8236/kookaburra18ef.jpg]

. I told Karan also to use this software but he was having problems in his computer with it so he uses ANY CAPTURE SCREEN.

darick said:
These bats are OK - some I like, but there are imperfections with the alignment of some of the pics you have used for the bats. Also, what resolution are you using for the bats? (e.g 2GB, 4GB)

Currently , we are using 1gb, as we do not know how to make it 4gb. If anyone knows it, please tell us so we can improve our bats and change them to 4gb in our 60 bat batpack. I know 1 gb means something 128*256 pixels and 4gb means 512*1024 pxels, but how do we change it.
Thanks in advance for telling.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Hi.
As Karan told , my dhoni 183 had streched back side. I just did it for fun and i had also never seen the back side of it so this was my only option. i thought that you would like it, do you?

Attachments

• Djoni 183.jpg
    Djoni 183.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 95

darick

School Cricketer
bakshikshitiz said:
Currently , we are using 1gb, as we do not know how to make it 4gb. If anyone knows it, please tell us so we can improve our bats and change them to 4gb in our 60 bat batpack. I know 1 gb means something 128*256 pixels and 4gb means 512*1024 pxels, but how do we change it.
Thanks in advance for telling.
If you are using langerrox's template, you can stretch it using Microsoft Picture Manager or other picture programs (maybe even Photoshop). You are correct about the resolutions. By the way, the stretched Dhoni 183 pic on the back doesn't really suit. I would just assume that the logo on the back is the normal Reebok logo.

UPDATE: It is.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Well , thanks to darick, we have now started making 2gb bats. Here is my first bat. It was just a quick try and i would into the detail later and update the edges. Please tell how does it look, and those who have not voted please vote, we would take your opinion into consideration and do the needful. As we told, We are soon going to release a batpack, maybe by 23rd of may, this time 2GB. We need your help, i.e, tell us how do the bats look?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
ok , here is the updated kookaburra beast, with edges, how does it look, PLEASE TELL ME OR I WILL THINK THAT YOU DONT LIKE OUR BATS.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread