Last Movie You Watched

Bernie as per shravis recommendation.

Good job man, I'm looking forward to your next suggestion. The really got the small town atmosphere right in the movie

End of Watch- Got good reviews and that's why I watched it, but I didn't like it. It felt highly incomplete to me. There was an interesting story brewing about the drug cartels but it was never developed. I understand how it might be justified by saying it's more about the characters and their story rather than the backstory, but even so, I didn't feel like the movie had ended when the credits rolled. Also, who wrote the script? Awful. The acting itself is quite good but the lines they say just aren't engaging. On the whole, I felt like this movie had a great backbone but it wasn't exploited very well. Also, didn't understand the point of the found footage style shots. The movie wasn't any better for it.

Bernie as per shravis recommendation.

Good job man, I'm looking forward to your next suggestion. The really got the small town atmosphere right in the movie

Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom yet? I really liked that one.

I think you don't like mainstream movies much. Maybe you should take a look at this:

20 Great Movies You Might Have Missed in 2012 - IGN

I actually haven't seen any of them, but it looks interesting.

I have Moonrise Kingdom on my computer waiting to be watched. Should be great like most Wes Anderson movies.

Thanks for the list, I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread