Last Movie You Watched

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Madagascar 3, it's crap, just using the franchise, just like 90% of all the sequels nowadays

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Fire in Babylon. Nice movie. A kind of documentary actually. It was pleasure watch the WI greats in action about whom I've heard a lot. Poor Tony Grieg's "Grovel" episode was the stand out one.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
The Last Samurai :)

Last edited:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Fire in Babylon. Nice movie. A kind of documentary actually. It was pleasure watch the WI greats in action about whom I've heard a lot. Poor Tony Grieg's "Grovel" episode was the stand out one.

Seen it a while back, even though some of the things were just so off historically, I still liked it.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Has anyone watched Skyfall, or is considering to watch. Was planning too, but left it too late and now all the tickets are booked out

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Bernie- Definitely one of the best movies I've seen. The storyline is made more interesting by the fact that it's a true story. It is well-paced, is original and is acted brilliantly. An absolute must watch.

Mark, have you seen this one? If you haven't, do so.

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Righteous Kill (2008)

Al Pacino & Rober De Niro sharing the screen, what could have been better! Although the story could have been better, I liked the way Al played his role, however De Niro was a bit on the disappointing side. It was a fine movie but not certainly as good as it could have been, considering the cast.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Watched Skyfall, one of the better Bond movies, possibly the best in the Craig era

I haven't watched any of the other James bond films, but apparently this wasn't a follow on from any other James Bond film. So I might go watch it

Users who are viewing this thread