Last Movie You Watched

Madagascar 3, it's crap, just using the franchise, just like 90% of all the sequels nowadays

Fire in Babylon. Nice movie. A kind of documentary actually. It was pleasure watch the WI greats in action about whom I've heard a lot. Poor Tony Grieg's "Grovel" episode was the stand out one.

The Last Samurai :)

Last edited:
Fire in Babylon. Nice movie. A kind of documentary actually. It was pleasure watch the WI greats in action about whom I've heard a lot. Poor Tony Grieg's "Grovel" episode was the stand out one.

Seen it a while back, even though some of the things were just so off historically, I still liked it.

Has anyone watched Skyfall, or is considering to watch. Was planning too, but left it too late and now all the tickets are booked out

Bernie- Definitely one of the best movies I've seen. The storyline is made more interesting by the fact that it's a true story. It is well-paced, is original and is acted brilliantly. An absolute must watch.

Mark, have you seen this one? If you haven't, do so.

Last edited:
Righteous Kill (2008)

Al Pacino & Rober De Niro sharing the screen, what could have been better! Although the story could have been better, I liked the way Al played his role, however De Niro was a bit on the disappointing side. It was a fine movie but not certainly as good as it could have been, considering the cast.

Watched Skyfall, one of the better Bond movies, possibly the best in the Craig era

I haven't watched any of the other James bond films, but apparently this wasn't a follow on from any other James Bond film. So I might go watch it

Users who are viewing this thread