Last Movie You Watched

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I did watch the directors cut. I didn't realize it was the Directors cut until I watched Hearts of Darkness the documentary.
I do like books transferred into film and then translated into a different time period, I feel Coppola really did the book justice with the Vietnam war theme. I know John Millius wrote the screen play but Coppola's direction was masterful.

Polish author Joseph Conrad wrote the book .

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have seen this advertised but I really can't work out if it's a straight comedy or a black comedy.
it's a Sci-Fi comedy, Don't Look Up is an effective satire reflecting the state of our society today, it shows how we become now, I don't want to spoil it but it shows how the media and people act now a day even if disaster is about to strike the earth in kind of a funny way.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Whiplash... wow, just wow

Lot-Style-Whiplash-Movie-Art-Film-Print-Silk-Poster-Home-Decor-Wall-art.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Matrix Resurrections (2021) - IMDb

6/10 for me, they shouldn't have made a fouth movie but it was still a bit enjoyable.
Matrix is back for another trilogy I guess and hope they improve Neo because in this I wasn't a fan.
Agreed. I didn't like it but if it was going to bomb I'd rather have one of the original creators do it their way than some yes person hired by executives.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn't one of the Wachowskis write and direct it?
Yeah but the studio said, paraphrasing: "we're making a fourth matrix with or without you." So I'm glad Lana did it instead of some executive shill.

Users who are viewing this thread