ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Another movie I can't believe it's taken me so long to watch

MV5BYTIxZjYyZjEtZGYwMy00Zjg3LTg3NmUtNTE5OTY2OTUxYTZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyNDU4MjE@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The Raid has the most insanely choreographed fight scenes that I have ever seen, it doesn't require a remake. It's like remaking John wick.
Screenshot_20220111-071816_Chrome.jpg

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Recently saw 'Chandigarh Kare Aashique'. Its a hindi movie which focuses on LGBT relationships. In what I'd describe as a first for Hindi movies, they've done a decent job, by encapsulating the various elements that could be deemed troublesome.

Given the audience maturity, its a decent job. However, wish they could have highlighted the issues in greater detail here.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
The Raid has the most insanely choreographed fight scenes that I have ever seen, it doesn't require a remake. It's like remaking John wick.
View attachment 261260
I love The Raid, I do not want to see a remake especially an American version and even more so a Michael Bay version. The version we have is perfect.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love The Raid, I do not want to see a remake especially an American version and even more so a Michael Bay version. The version we have is perfect.
American remake of Oldboy was not only unnecessary but a horrible remake in general.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I don't have any problems with remakes unless they remove the original from existence.

A lot of remakes bring exposure to the originals I believe.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Just watched Tokyo Story, probably one of the most heartbreaking movies I have ever seen. Highly recommend to anyone to check this out.

"No one can serve his parents beyond the grave"

Tokyo-story-20201121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread