Last Movie You Watched

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
12 Angry Men (1957)
I just watched it randomly out of curiosity, since it had a high rating on Imdb and I never watched a very old classic movie before. And turns out, it was really good. The dialogue was engaging, all the characters were brilliantly written and the plot was equally engaging. For a movie about 12 strangers talking in a room, it was a great watch.
View attachment 283858
A very good choice for a random watch

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
12 Angry Men (1957)
I just watched it randomly out of curiosity, since it had a high rating on Imdb and I never watched a very old classic movie before. And turns out, it was really good. The dialogue was engaging, all the characters were brilliantly written and the plot was equally engaging. For a movie about 12 strangers talking in a room, it was a great watch.
View attachment 283858
Agreed with @wasteyouryouth . Excellent pick for a random watch

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
it's that time again. Let do it....

vjB9XwJKnYqFKKjhWcE6WpAf5Ki.jpg

Better than I was expecting, not great, but still not bad... 6/10

zwKaPkkLizCg1onpHQq89LWugkS.jpg

So I'll have a lot more movies on these lists that I had no interest in watching nor wanted to watch, but I watched because my wife wanted to watch them... this is one of those movies. It was better than I was expecting. 7/10

4AfSDjjCy6T5LA1TMz0Lh2HlpRh.jpg

A classic M. Night Shyamalan movie that I had never seen before, even though i knew the twist ending (i mean at this point who doesn't). Regardless it was a decent movie 7/10

vBZ0qvaRxqEhZwl6LWmruJqWE8Z.jpg

We wanted to watch a movie in theaters but there was nothing good playing, so we decided to watch The Creator, I just felt it was very generic. 5/10

9u4yW7yPA0BQ2pv9XwiNzItwvp8.jpg

Wife wanted to watch Equalizer 3, but I hadn't seen the first two, so we watched them. This was pretty decent, 7/10

a9sa6ERZCpplbPEO7OMWE763CLD.jpg

One of, if not the greatest action movies of all time. Wife had never seen it. I've seen it a ton, but still love it every time... 9/10

1Xgjl22MkAZQUavvOeBqRehrvqO.jpg

Another one we watched because there was no other good movie playing at the theaters, it was enjoyable if not very predictable.... 5/10

7LEI8ulZzO5gy9Ww2NVCrKmHeDZ.jpg

I've heard this is one of the best horror movies of recent times.... sure... if you say so... but the movie itself was pretty good. 7/10

cQvc9N6JiMVKqol3wcYrGshsIdZ.jpg

Not as good as the first movie, but still a decent way to pass time... 5/10

b0Ej6fnXAP8fK75hlyi2jKqdhHz.jpg

Enjoyed this a lot more than I was expecting. Almost as good as the first one... 7/10

tfNFmBGBVF1biwOTBgFONAeCaDZ.jpg

This is one the wife selected... it was pretty bad... just avoid it... 2/10

4ucLGcXVVSVnsfkGtbLY4XAius8.jpg

Wife hadn't seen the original, she wanted to watch the newest one I convinced her to watch the original first. I have yet to find any movie "scary" this was no exception, but as a movie it is decent. 7/10

qVKirUdmoex8SdfUk8WDDWwrcCh.jpg

As expected, the new movie was pretty bad... 2/10

oJwb2PV1LGxDp6Q3lynrjADxOIv.jpg

After finishing Ozark I was really looking forward to seeing what Julia Garner would do next, this was good. Not amazing as I felt a bit let down by the ending, but the rest of the movie was good enough that it's getting a sold 6/10

iR1bVfURbN7r1C46WHFbwCkVve.jpg

A pretty decent movie that involves time travel. I enjoyed it for what it was. 7/10

blQaj6biyBMLo34cuFKKwbgjIBz.jpg

Another movie I would never have watched but the wife wanted to watch it... i should've trusted my instincts on this one... 1/10

iOpi3ut5DhQIbrVVjlnmfy2U7dI.jpg

This had been on my list for a while finally got around to it. Really enjoyed it Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx were great. 8/10

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
After finishing Ozark I was really looking forward to seeing what Julia Garner would do next, this was good. Not amazing as I felt a bit let down by the ending, but the rest of the movie was good enough that it's getting a sold 6/10
How was Henwick?

Watched Across the spider verse.
Good movie but not as good as people are making it to be.
The ending was abrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread