League of the Month (December)

Who deserves to win LOTM for December, 2010?

• Clobi Cup World Masters Tournament - rahulkhush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree with what Biggy wants to say indirectly. I feel for CG sometimes.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And who the fearsome tweak is Bevab PMing me and asking questions whom did I vote and all?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
This is going nowhere. I just raised a question and it didn't need to be hyped so much. Someone is guilty and that is quite visible.

I still stick with my views.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Stop fighting guys or we won't have this in the future. If I don't win this. Then I'll give my best shot next time (is possible).

harrisb

International Coach
To be honest, Yudi, Bevab and Meet really have posted some pointless things in this thread.

I agree that the voting was slightly suspicious, but i'm not going to explain why i think that. However, I think Dipak should win because his league has been running for longer (wasn't there a rule that said your league had to have run for at least 1 season)

I'm sorry if it sounds like i'm ranting on, but some of you have really taken it out of context and decided that you need to investigate something that really doesn't need investigating.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Aditya bought my vote for 10 vCash. Investigate him please.

:spy

Chill everyone. Maybe, the members who (are not much active in leagues section and have voted for Harshshah's league) were following his league silently or it could be the other way as well. Yudi and Bevab were just suspicious on Harshshah but I also agree with the fact that Yudi and Bevab shouldn't have posted anything about Harshshah's league until they have got a reason to prove that he asked members to vote for his league. None of us know what the truth is. CG is mod of leagues section so let him decide what's going to be the next step. If he feels that everything is fine then lets not take this topic forward.

Harshshah

Club Captain
I am open to any investigation or any asking!!

I am back off from this LOTM as this is a clear insult!

Callum you can ask admins to check all the incoming and outgoing PM's if you feel that I have cheated.

How dare Yudi and Bevab speak that I cheated without any proof!

If I am proven guilty then I am ready for any punishment! :mad

This is not fair!! Yudi and Bevab should be ashamed of their self!!

Yudi on Dipak's VM says see how much I supported your league!!

That shows that he can go to any extent to make his voted league win!

But I told Dipak too I back off and you can go and win any number of LOTM's you want!!

Congrats Dipak :clap:thumbs

Congrats Yudi and Bevab that your voted league won!

I will still continue the same efforts for my league but I seriously back of this LOTM.

Chewie

BCCI President
Well it looks like this one has descended into the chaos of the previous LOTMs...

No surprises tbh.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
This is it. There will be no more LOTM's. We [Callum and I] seriously contemplated this before and he said he'd try a new idea but obviously, nothing has changed. All this is meant to be is for a bit of fun. Just to add a bit of friendly competition to this leagues section but people don't see it this way and takes it too seriously, investigating a couple of suspicious votes and then pming everyone to ask them who they voted for. There really is no point in continuing LOTM.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I agree that the voting was slightly suspicious, but i'm not going to explain why i think that. However, I think Dipak should win because his league has been running for longer (wasn't there a rule that said your league had to have run for at least 1 season)

*Sigh* That has been a rule I've enforced in the past, but because last season some of you guys had a cry about it I removed it.
I know it probably wasn't you, but I'm never going to win.
I'm probably on the side of you, I'd prefer it if we just had the major leagues that have been running for a decent amount of time, but everyone was bitching about that last time so I removed it, and opened it up to more or less all leagues that want to be a part of it.

Like Brendon said this will be the final LOTM, because some of you just take a friendly competition out of context. Three months in a row this has happened, so it's obviously not a one off, and it's more than likely going to continue if we run LOTM again.

Sorry to those of you who only treat this as a friendly competition like it should be, but I'm not going to continue to run something that I don't really enjoy, because of how serious some of you take this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread