League of the Month (September)

Who deserves to win LOTM for September, 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discussion is what leads to arguments, if we're going to continue with LOTM, I'd like to set some genuine nomination rules, so there's no confusion.

For example:

You need to have played at least x matches, you need to have had matches posted regularly for a period of x days, and you need to have had a match posted in the last x days.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just get it straight guys, hard and fast rules won't work. I mean they shouldn't be there in first place. It is just because of one or two guys that we are doing all this. I think we cannot please everybody. There will always be some people whining. The best way what I can think of is still the tier system.

Or, another thing which can be done is to select a group of people who are neutral and not biased and let them nominate the leagues they think should be here. And, run the LOTM as a thing for encouraging quality leagues rather than more leagues with nothing in them.

We can rate the leagues on the basis of creativity, innovation, etc. And all that stuff. To be very honest, except in WW3 I haven't seen anything new in other two best (called so) leagues of PC. I mean the NZPL and APL. It is just there are active managers there and they get along nicely. Varun's 'A' Championship is innovative, I must say. We should try to encourage new ideas rather than a league going past many many seasons with same stuff.

I just took APL and NZPL as an example and nothing else.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well guys am leaving this leagues sectiion where people like Varun care a ████ abour others and just want people to listen to them

Before leaving this season of IPL will be complete and theb I will leave.

Also before leaving some thing I always wqnted to tell few of them

1) Sartaj - you helped on PC the most it was really nice of you to help me start things and I will really miss you.

2) The same thing goes for Callum, you really are a great buddy and a great person to talk to I will miss NZPL a lot...

3) Hedger i dont really know you much but i will definately complete your f1 sim :) still working on it...

4) Biggy who actually is smaller then me, thanks for you one season of apl with me..

5) Varun i considered you good but you are really nothing more then an oversmart guy who should know their limits well but i dont care a ████ about you.

Finally guys hope to see you joining Cricket Underground as that really is related to my career and please do not play with that( talking to those who hate me)

Bye guys miss ya

Last edited:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
I think these two Premier Leagues were kinda new when they were first started but the start of more of such leagues of late has resulted in the scenario you just mentioned.
There's some legacy involved as well,so its a bit tough to abandon them and go for something different.
Having said that,its always wonderful to see some new good ideas being implemented.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
whoa! you call me an Australian? Its pretty unfair for those guys.

Well guys am leaving this leagues sectiion where people like Varun care a ████ abour others and just want people to listen to them

Before leaving this season of IPL will be complete and theb I will leave.

Also before leaving some thing I always wqnted to tell few of them

1) Sartaj - you helped on PC the most it was really nice of you to help me start things and I will really miss you.

2) The same thing goes for Callum, you really are a great buddy and a great person to talk to I will miss NZPL a lot...

3) Hedger i dont really know you much but i will definately complete your f1 sim :) still working on it...

4) Biggy who actually is smaller then me, thanks for you one season of apl with me..

5) Varun i considered you good but you are really nothing more then an oversmart guy who should know their limits well but i dont care a ████ about you.

Finally guys hope to see you joining Cricket Underground as that really is related to my career and please do not play with that( talking to those who hate me)

Bye guys miss ya

You know why I'm bigger than you? Because you are 'leaving' just because people have their own opinions and stand up for themselves after you and Bounce launched this attack. Good riddance.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Posted via Mobile Device

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It'll be tough work for you to go through all the leagues and find those details out though.
Definitely! It'll be a uphill task if only CG and Hedgy does that.
hmmm
yeah! I guess there should be one more mod to make it simpler:yes
No need of a Moderator! Even you can help him, without being a moderator! A person need not be a moderator/staff member to help a moderator/staff member. Please don't get in "We want more mods" topic. CG with Hedger are doing awesome job as moderators. We don't need any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread