League of the Month (December)

Who deserves to win LOTM for December, 2010?

• Clobi Cup World Masters Tournament - rahulkhush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys, I stopped my stupid posts and I'm not posting silly things now. So please forgive me.

No more LOTM's?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Rahul and Harshshah: I said what I felt. I don't think that one should be restricted from saying what he feels. That was what I felt and so I did, I don't think there is anything wrong in that. I never said you guys did some wrong things, I just said that I feel you guys might have done something fishy.

I said it earlier and I say it again, just finish this discussion guys. If Harshshah has posted that he is clean, we'll believe it. :)
I am in no mood of a debate now. What rahulkhush and Harshshah did wrong was that they did not take the comments sportingly, rather they begun shouting. The matter could have been solved so early, but those two just stretched and stretched it. So for now, just end that thing.

Yudi on Dipak's VM says see how much I supported your league!!
That was when a team owner went missing from Dipak's league and so I asked whether the team is still available. He said that it is and would I like to manage it.
Then I said that "Didn't you see the immense support I gave to your league in the LOTM thread. I simply love your league and of course I wanna manage them."

@rahulkhush: Thanks for the -ve reps.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
welcome yudi and you deserved it :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Both threads have been stickied (for one month), and I've added 1750 vCash to each of the winners.

When there was a tie between me and Biggy I didn't give either of us a usertitle, so I'm not going to give either of you one this time, I hope that's all good.

I'm going to close the thread now as well, because there's not really any reason to leave it open, as the thread just has the possibility to flare up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread