League of the Month (September)

Who deserves to win LOTM for September, 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thats because of season 2 beibg started

Callum being a mod in leagues section is never easy you need to see each an every league. There are even quite a few more one is the AMerican Cricket League of waqas which was never nominated inspite of completing 2 seasons... You abd Biggy have a midseason break going on and Same with Waqas should have been considered. Look at Indian Fantasy League and Meet's league so many updates have been made and league still is going on

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
will the champions league come into consideration as a contender at any point?

No Riz, its already sticked anyway.

Yea it's already stickied (you can unsticky it now), and it's finished for the time being so there's no point including it.

The usertitle would be nice though :p seeing as I got my SOTM user title stripped from me :p

Bounce

County Cricketer
I kind of agree with Rahul. The leagues section is undergoing two flaws.

1. Over domination of CG123 (also implies to NZPL)
2. The other Kiwis too interfere a lot

Won't be surprised if its named as "Cricket Leagues for the Blackcaps" soon. :sarcasm

Chewie

BCCI President

Won't be surprised if its named as "Cricket Leagues for the Blackcaps" soon. :sarcasm

1. I don't understand why you would think this?? :/ How does he 'over dominate [sic]' this section of the forums? He's the mod, he's supposed to be active everywhere around it.

2. How do we interfere? I don't understand this at all either. We're the most active league participants, and generally are near the top in the leagues, but how do we 'interfere' in leagues.

Complete rubbish that

Bounce

County Cricketer
^ End it. I said what I wished to. :p
Let's get on with the actual discussion now!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
When people start talking (bad) about you, it means you're progressing. :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Thats because of season 2 beibg started

Sorry, I didn't know that, I'll admit that was a mistake on my part.

Callum being a mod in leagues section is never easy you need to see each an every league. There are even quite a few more one is the AMerican Cricket League of waqas which was never nominated inspite of completing 2 seasons... You abd Biggy have a midseason break going on and Same with Waqas should have been considered. Look at Indian Fantasy League and Meet's league so many updates have been made and league still is going on

Waqas' old league has been nominated for the past few months, but his new league hasn't finished a season yet, hence why it wasn't nominated.
If you had done any research, you would have realised that I didn't nominate my league last month since I hadn't played any matches, but since my season was run over the first half of September, why shouldn't it be able to be nominated for LOTM September?
Meets league is all the way down the bottom of the first page, so I had assumed it had gone inactive.

Wtf?
There are four active NZers here, me, Jono, Riz and Dan, while there are a hell of a lot more Indians.
I'd say we are of much more quality than SOME of the Indians here, who just spam all over the place.

CG123 added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Lol, you said "Over domination of CG123 (also implies to NZPL)".
So you are saying there is an Over domination of the NZPL?
What do you want me to do, stop it because it's the leading league here along with the APL?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Callum, just read what I posted above and forget it. It was the most random trolling piece ever.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'm currently happy with how it is going.:D
I voted for Planetcricket from WCL since hedger has done a lot of work in that. (though it is a but unrealistic, I like it.)

Bounce

County Cricketer
Lol, you said "Over domination of CG123 (also implies to NZPL)".
So you are saying there is an Over domination of the NZPL?
What do you want me to do, stop it because it's the leading league here along with the APL?
Not at all. Why do you need to stop it! Its your life, your league and I am nobody to interfere. All I meant was nominating NZPL each and every time is pathetic. Giving some chances to the new leagues would do no harm. A good example is that of Meet.

And you hate T20s (IDK why :doh) and that's the only reason you love discouraging T20 competitions. The Champions League of 50 overs was termed the "official" one and was sticked, probably because it being of the OD format.

When another guy (I always forget his name :p) from Pakistan wished to start a Champions League of the T20 format, it was a big NO to him (No for creating a new thread and not being term as "Official", which hardly matters to anyone) as Mr. Callum doesn't like T20! WOW!

This is just another cricket forum and we need to get over it. Just sitting in front of the computer screen and assuming yourself as the best is nothing but lifelessness.

No intention to hurt you, but after much thinking, this is what I had to say. :)

Cheers

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Callum, just read what I posted above and forget it. It was the most random trolling piece ever.

Yeah, I only saw that once I'd posted my reply, as I was in advanced, so didn't see it get posted.

Varun

ICC Board Member

Actually the Kiwis are the ones who are running this section. Otherwise it is a old piece of ████.

Varun added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

A good example is that of Meet.

I would say his league had to be here. But it hasn't been active for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread