Legends At Battle XI | And the champions are...

Warner Watson

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
ohh VC you have given team to vaibhav i have 1st asked you for a team :( please give any team left West Indies or Sri Lanka :) you know i have managed Anish's team well :)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ohh VC you have given team to vaibhav i have 1st asked you for a team :( please give any team left West Indies or Sri Lanka :) you know i have managed Anish's team well :)

You asked for an invalid team, pal. And besides, this isn't a first come first serve either. Neither Sri Lanka, nor West Indies are available at the moment. You're too late to enter unless you want to become the co-manager of a team.

Warner Watson

Banned
You asked for an invalid team, pal. And besides, this isn't a first come first serve either. Neither Sri Lanka, nor West Indies are available at the moment. You're too late to enter unless you want to become the co-manager of a team.

West Indies and England are still unconfirmed you give me one of them, or please you asked any member for appointing me co :):) 1st choice is England or West Indies

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you mean I would be able to manage players like Sir Viv Isaac, the 3 Ws and the famous 4? Wow! I would like to put forward my name for this. Would love to handle the best of Calypsos!

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Do you mean I would be able to manage players like Sir Viv Isaac, the 3 Ws and the famous 4? Wow! I would like to put forward my name for this. Would love to handle the best of Calypsos!

I'd like to add here that I was the first one to ask for the unconfirmed ones!! . Though I'm having NZL, but if they remain unconfirmed, I hope VC goes through the order process.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'd like to add here that I was the first one to ask for the unconfirmed ones!! . Though I'm having NZL, but if they remain unconfirmed, I hope VC goes through the order process.
Asking first, second or third doesn't matter here because I don't use a first come first serve system for selecting managers. I give teams to only those whom I deem reliable enough to manage a team here properly. If the West Indies manager isn't able to continue, my first preference would be handing over the team to Samuels. I don't think there could be a better choice than someone who's very passionate about West Indies cricket and has proper knowledge of its great legends.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for giving me Pak , VC . :)

Users who are viewing this thread