Lets Create A Story.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
@RichieBGM can you fly to JFK where a car will be waiting for you, when we dock in America we'll ring you.
We approached Portsmouth as it was getting dark, i must keep calm now as I need to get through customs without any problems.......

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
@RichieBGM can you fly to JFK where a car will be waiting for you, when we dock in America we'll ring you.
We approached Portsmouth as it was getting dark, i must keep calm now as I need to get through customs without any problems.......
@Saffron I am on my way. Will be at JFK tomorrow around noon I expect. Thanks for having a car for me. See you soon and take care.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I arrive at security and place my bag on conveyor belt and hold my breath. Everything seems ok as my bag passes through the scanner. I let out an audible sigh of relief when suddenly the alarms start going off and armed police arrive in a flash. The contents of my bag are opened only to find....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Meanwhile beck on cruise ship Planetcricketer Electro-technical Officer @asprin who is in charge of IT is checking the computer systems are functioning as expected before the guests arrive....

69A359B4-5D8B-4940-82AC-7543DBDDB13A.gif

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
@zimrahil has a bag full of our vCash, I knew he was shifty, but while he's unknowingly creating a diversion for me i can slip through customs with my own secret item......

zimrahil

Retired Administrator

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I got through customs without a hitch, boarded the ship and headed straight to my cabin, I entered and locked the door behind me, I undid the stitching in the lining of my hand luggage, i reached inside and pulled out a star shaped plaque with the words TOP HUN written on it in 24 carot liquid gold, I smiled as I hung it on the outside of my cabin door.......:D

Users who are viewing this thread