Your Cricket Leverocks 09/10 Cricket Diary

Leverocks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well it is nearly that time of the year when my 09/10 cricket season begins!:) I have been going down the nets with a few mates quite often during the off-season, so it won't feel weird when I pick up my bat for the upcoming season.

I will be playing my second season in Under 15's cricket (I am 14). I am an opening bowler (right arm fast) and I usually bat at number 7.

Here are my stats from last season:

Batting:
12 matches, 11 innings (2 not outs),165 runs @ 18.33, HS 46*

Bowling:
12 matches, 17 wickets for 161 runs @ 9.48 :clap

I was the leading wicket taker in the competition last season and I'm hoping I can retain that achievement this season. My aim for this season is to improve my batting technique, I need to work on my cut shot:facepalm and my leg glance.

My cricket season is looking to start next month and I will post a diary entry for every match I play this season.

Note: My Cricket season doesn't start until late September so there won't be any updates up until then but my school cricket has begun so I will post some diary entries during the next few weeks.

Awesome can't wait for the updates, school cricket is always a great place to try new things.

Users who are viewing this thread