Lines?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hi guys I have searched every possible searchable place to fi dout how to make shirt creases.

Now what I want to achive is basically pretty simple like I want to make a new Cricket 07 template but I dont know how to get creases etc so any of you semi-pros may be able to help ;)

btw, if mods move this please say where you move it to ;)

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Firstly, if a thread gets moved, you should find a redirect link in the original forum (If not there are staff members doing it wrong :p).

Secondly, I guess its artwork related and not specific to Cricket 07 (the techniques will work on all games) so I guess it can stay here.

Thirdly, For texture I use a plain white kit that I extracted from an fsh test kit file. As all the kits I make are twice resolution, instead of just resizing it I used a program that uses fractals to double the size without quality loss so it is truely twice the resolution. I've not thought about making a new one as you can control the crease effect by using it as a multiply layer and varying the opacity of the layer (the orginal kits having far too prominant creases for my liking).

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Oh but I want to make creases from scratch im ok witht he template I have now but I want a bit of a different one?

So is there a way to make creases from scratch I know how to get a jeans effect etc but not creases :(

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I doubt you'll find a simple tutorial to gain that effect

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Ok I changed the tittle for the following...

You may thing I am good at Photoshop and stuff but my work is pretty simple just these days a bit complicated but I can cope with it. Now my problem is this in past times I have looked over it, but as my kits become more complicated I need some help.

Pen Tool Vector Thingy!

Ok say i want a shape to end in the middle of the shirt like a little curve say an arc in the middle of the shirt.....now I draw the arc with pen tool but then there will be a line in the bottom off the arc conecting from where the two arcs start from how do i get rid of this?

any help appriciated.

Users who are viewing this thread