List of guys willing to help - and what they will help with

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
do you still need people to help with faces?

Cool,

i definately will need you mate, but not until i have been able to remodel the heads so they can actually take decent face textures :cool:

But definately dont go anywhere, i will contact you.

cheers,

LM

Benno

Club Cricketer
Dear Legend Master,

I live in Western Australia and currently have 15 years customer service experience. I would love to be helping promote this game as I also have PR experience. I'm sure that this game will be a big hit among many cricket fans in Australia, its what wev'e been waiting for!
If I can assist in any way, promoting this game, dealing with the public inquiries etc, please let me know.
Benno.

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
Willing to help

Hi mate,

TAOC is Great , I have been visiting the threads for updates regularly but not posted much because i don't have any idea about the programming side.

I love Bat making, Kits making etc....

I know Photoshop, 3ds max (not a professional)

I have great interest to work in this project.

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Hey mate, I know I dont post here often but I've been pretty active in terms of looking at new info etc here on PC for the last 3 - 4 years.

I would love to help you beta test, although it looks like you've already got enough testers already. If you need another beta tester I will help you out with that :P

In terms of beta testing experience (if reqd) i have tested plenty of MMORPG's... like Warhammer Online (recent), Runescape (yea laugh if you want but it was like 6 - 7 years ago: and this game is now pretty big), World of Warcraft!

naresh091

International Cricketer
hi LM,i can make some good faces.i have made many faces for cricket 07.can i too work with you guys?

n_emoo

School Cricketer
Computer Engg - 4th year

Me and a few friends (3 more) sincerely interested in helping. I dont know much about 3D modeling, graphics or VR. Can help in coding / algorithms / gameplay.
Please reply for more info.

Also are you guys accepting donations anywhere?
:cheers
Shreyas

cricdown

School Cricketer
Hi frinds i would have loved to help had i been a programmer or photoshop expert etc.Professionally i am a circuit design enggr with very little ideas on the game development aspects.I can be of help as a tester (would desparately want to ), but i dont think there is a chance for me being one as many others would have already nominated themselves...if there is any chance i can be of sincere help.:cheers

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Legend Master, i have heard that due to les people and less time, you will not be able to put different types of bowling actions in the game? I know you said that its hard to do alot of that since you are doing that by hand. i mean you can't forget about the details of bowling. Bowling is as important as batting. If you are making a game to top EA sports, you have to make is really good eventhough it takes alot of time. After all the time you have put into it, you should just take 6 or 8 moths more just to add bowling style animations in the game. I want to help you guys do it if you will let me. I am really good at making any kind of animations. I think there is no harm in letting me do some of the work for you lol. Please just tell me what program to use because the hardest part is to find a good program. I promise i will make every cricketer's animation as soon as possible. After all the work and time you guys have put into the game, you cannot let it go uncomplete. Please let me make the bowling animations for the game

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Legend Master, i have heard that due to les people and less time, you will not be able to put different types of bowling actions in the game? I know you said that its hard to do alot of that since you are doing that by hand. i mean you can't forget about the details of bowling. Bowling is as important as batting. If you are making a game to top EA sports, you have to make is really good eventhough it takes alot of time. After all the time you have put into it, you should just take 6 or 8 moths more just to add bowling style animations in the game. I want to help you guys do it if you will let me. I am really good at making any kind of animations. I think there is no harm in letting me do some of the work for you lol. Please just tell me what program to use because the hardest part is to find a good program. I promise i will make every cricketer's animation as soon as possible. After all the work and time you guys have put into the game, you cannot let it go uncomplete. Please let me make the bowling animations for the game

You could be telling the truth and I believe you but even if you are telling the truth, you have to show them what you can do that makes you good enough to help them with this project. Gives us a sneak peak of your abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread