Liverpool FC in a new revolution (FM 2005)

Should Gerrard be kept at Liverpool at any cost?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sell him if someone is offering big bucks

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

hassan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
if u r looking for a young striker who is a good finisher,good heading and long shots... get Porcellis (brazilian 18 years) min release clause of ?8mil... he is a legend

sid_19840

International Coach
FINAL FRIENDLY

For their final friendly Liverpool took on AZ.

"Our emphasis on this match will be on defense as its cruicial to have a solid defense if we are going to do well"

The game had very few chances for either team and most chances were long range efforts.Liverpool seemed to lack the final finishing although they were having the bulk of the possession.The game ended in a tame draw.

Les Ferdinand Unhappy with the Board

BBC Exclusive:Liverpool Manager Les Ferdinand is unhappy with the Liverpool Chairman and the board for providing him with only 15 million for transfers.He beleives that unless he spends more on player's he would not be able to win trophies with Liverpool.The Liverpool board are yet to comment on the matter.

Meanwhile Chelsea have splashed the cash on Milan's Gillardinho in an attempt to regain the Premiership title.

THE SEASON BEGINS

As the season begins,the betting stats show that Liverpool although not favorites but have a decent chance of doing well in the league.

ARSENAL START WITH A BANG

Arsenal started off their campaign after the beat Chelsea in the Community Shield with a late goal from veteran Dennis Bergkamp.

Radaga

International Coach
dam. I hate 0-0 draws, but at least you know your defence can hold up well.
Chelsea signing players for near 30M!, lol. Too much money, it's not fair :(

Also i can't belive i forgot this guy before: Diego Biseswar.
He play for Feyenoord. In FM 2006 he has a potential of 183 and he can play in just about any position on the pitch. Must have a look at him.

PS- forgot to say i voted to keep Gerrard. He is an absoloute legend. He will win you game single-handedly. Unless you can get something outrageous like 70M for him then he should stay.

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Radaga said:
dam. I hate 0-0 draws, but at least you know your defence can hold up well.
Chelsea signing players for near 30M!, lol. Too much money, it's not fair :(

Also i can't belive i forgot this guy before: Diego Biseswar.
He play for Feyenoord. In FM 2006 he has a potential of 183 and he can play in just about any position on the pitch. Must have a look at him.

Thanks,I'll consider them and the one's suggested earlier by the others,but it seems that with no money(and nobody wanting to buy my player's,I had Mellor offered to clubs for 2 million even though his value was 5 million and nobody accepted it.Hopefully we can get some in the summer transfer.

GAME 1 AGAINST EVERTON

The first game itself poses a big challenge for Ferdinand as he would have a toughly contested Mersey side derby to contest with.The chatter between the manager's and media soon began,and Ferdinand tried to calm things down.

The Big Game Begins

The Squads

Everton started postively as Arteta's shot went just wide.Liverpool soon got into the game and scored in their first real attempt with an excellent free kick by Luis Garcia.

Everton soon recovered from the goal and the crowd support egged them on to attack.They soon got the equaliser.

The game from here saw plenty of missed chances for both teams mostly from the strikers.Cisse was looking ineffecive at Right Midfield and the only bright prospect looked to be Messi who was doing a good job as playmaker.

The second half saw a few changes for both teams,Liverpool making the most of the play in the early stages.But in the last quarter of the game Everton dominated and stole the show with an 89th minute goal from veteran Duncan Fergusson.

Ferdinand after the match:
"We played well and dominated play for most periods,but were unlucky to concede a goal late in the game.Luckily its just the start of the season"

hassan

International Coach
good goin so far.....try get porcellis ... he has a min release clause of just 8 mil... so even if you give them the 8 mil after 24 months they still have to agree

Last edited:

hassan

International Coach
ya he is only 18 but becomes a legend .... i bought in my arsenal game half way through 1st season but he still managed to score 21 goals

Users who are viewing this thread