Local Cricket in United States

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
jazz said:
great batting by muhammed and great bowling by preet
Thanks mate!!! Yup! Muhammad did bat very well. He batted so aggressive and I still remember those beautiful boundaries that he hit. He's a great all-rounder in our team. :cool: Keep it up Muhammad.

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Good News!

We're having another game in Kennedy Park against the same team JFK tomorrow on Monday here. The weather will be fine, it's sunny out tomorrow. So don't forget to check the result of the match tomorrow. So far we have beaten JFK 4 times in row and hoping that we will win tomorrow too.

:cheers

Last edited:

Will p

International Cricketer
cool, can't wait, make it the magic 5! and i expect one of you to take 5 wickets to match the occasion ;)

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Will p said:
cool, can't wait, make it the magic 5! and i expect one of you to take 5 wickets to match the occasion ;)
Thanks man! Since we have no school today, we will have 20:20 game and we will start it early so we can finish the both innings. And yeah I'm hoping too, today one of us take 5 wickets. :)

Last edited:

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
Well our team - San Jose Demons - have practice tommorw but well have a match on Sunday. We had a match last weeek, We had 232 and they had 209 - So we won. Total this year our team lost only 2 times and won all the rest of the matches :happy

Users who are viewing this thread