Local Cricket in United States

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What?? Is this true?? Congrats indiancricketer!!! This is great news to see one of our members representing a national team!!!

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
fardin said:
Why dont you play with a hard ball,I am sure Their are alot of hard ball cricket teams with many cricket equipments and their also a league in new jersey run by elderly indians,Here in california There are alot of cricket leagues played with the hard ball and I play for them,

Also anyways you guys are young and you start learning playing with the tennis ball so good luck guys.
Well me and my cousin do play for the Cricket League of New Jersey where we play with a hard ball, but with our friends we play with a tennis ball due to the lack of equipments

muhammad_inzi

Club Cricketer
i had played with hard ball and guys we can play with hard balls but we dont have equipment dont worry we will start soon playing with hard ball

my team one annoucement for u we have a match on wednesday

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
muhammad_inzi said:
i had played with hard ball and guys we can play with hard balls but we dont have equipment dont worry we will start soon playing with hard ball

my team one annoucement for u we have a match on wednesday
Yup, and that means another scorecard will be up soon.

The weather has been nice here and that means the pitch must've dried up and would've become a bit hard. This time I'm gonna go for the big shots and score as quick as I can.

pal

International Coach
Man all this talk about hard balls is making me sick... ;)

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Yeah! Guys please try to post here and tell us how we're doing, so we can do better things here and post good stuff for you guys. We are having the next game on this Wednesday which mean I will be playing that game :) . Also, we will try to take the pictures of the ground where we play and of us; and also some other stuff like Statistics. One more thing; If any of us play well, mean batting, bowling or field well please try to give that person some rep points as award especially the man of the match only if you want. We are not forcing you people to give us rep points, we're just saying, it's up to you people. Thanks! Remember do not to forget to check the scorecards and stuff. Have fun!!! :cool:

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Guys you suppose to have fun here, but I think you all are having argument with each others here. Guys please stop that. Just cheer, we have our game tomorrow. Wish my team good luck.

vibs89

School Cricketer
We will as soon as i buy the new wire of my Digital Camera. As the matter of fact that I lost my USB wire in which you transfer images tcamera to computer. So I have to buy a new USB wire so wait for little and we will surely upload the images over here.

Users who are viewing this thread