Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

D

Dutch

Don't do this @Dutch this is not a fight you can win...
Ah but that is my team's motto so......

essex-batsman-nick-browne-tumbles-over-hampshire-fielder-adam-wheater-GRKX9F.jpg

D

Dutch

@wasteyouryouth West Yorks Terriers would like to announce the signing of George Dockrell from @Wavelberry Glasgow Grubbers for W$T 75.

Dockrell Escapes From Glasgow Hell

An emaciated but relieved George Dockrell was finally able to offer some insight into his torrid time as a grubber: we were only given Whiskas to eat and that only on Fridays it being fish day. On the other days we had to sell ourselves at Glasgow Train Station for our manager/pimp. Ed Smith would routinely call in wearing a Rudy Gulliani facemask and do unspeakable things to us. I am glad I am out and the ransom has been paid."

A spokesman for Glasgow police said they wouldn't be investigating further as "this is pretty normal up here."

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dockrell Escapes From Glasgow Hell

An emaciated but relieved George Dockrell was finally able to offer some insight into his torrid time as a grubber: we were only given Whiskas to eat and that only on Fridays it being fish day. On the other days we had to sell ourselves at Glasgow Train Station for our manager/pimp. Ed Smith would routinely call in wearing a Rudy Gulliani facemask and do unspeakable things to us. I am glad I am out and the ransom has been paid."

A spokesman for Glasgow police said they wouldn't be investigating further as "this is pretty normal up here."

DOCKRELL JOINS TERRIERS.

View attachment 240009

@Chris Lickley @Parth D

I've added you both to the team lists. So you can keep track of any spending.

View attachment 240010

All players who join the West Yorks Terriers will have to pick a song of their choice from Jane McDonald's back catalogue to be their entrance song.

Last edited:

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
DOCKRELL JOINS TERRIERS.

View attachment 240009

@Chris Lickley @Parth D

I've added you both to the team lists. So you can keep track of any spending.

View attachment 240010

When reached for comment the chairman of the Glasgow Grubbers thanked Dockrell for being so useless he forced Pujara to be a spinner and unwittingly gave the Grubbers a winning formula. He also said he hoped Dockrell would take his waste of space Irish teammate Porterfield with him and that the train from Glasgow would derail at Carlise.

Communication ends.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
So I keep 7 of my players and release the rest? And if I do sell a player to one of the new teams, can I still keep 7 of my previous ones?

Users who are viewing this thread