Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

D

Dutch

After immense pressure and speculation from absolutely no-one, Alistair Cook has been retained as player but will not captain the side due to wool rash.

D Miller
T Bruce
B Foakes
M Ali
M Wood (Captain)
A Khan
A Cook

N Kumar loses out.

When asked how this turn-around had happened a spokesman said: I'll bleeping bleep bleep nut you you bleeping bleeping bleep bleep.

When pressed another spokesman drinking out of a jerry can of diesel said: someone said we needed a cook and so we got A Cook.

Another spokesman said: feck off ya twat.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After immense pressure and speculation from absolutely no-one, Alistair Cook has been retained as player but will not captain the side due to wool rash.

D Miller
T Bruce
B Foakes
M Ali
M Wood (Captain)
A Khan
A Cook

N Kumar loses out.

When asked how this turn-around had happened a spokesman said: I'll bleeping bleep bleep nut you you bleeping bleeping bleep bleep.

When pressed another spokesman drinking out of a jerry can of diesel said: someone said we needed a cook and so we got A Cook.

Keeping Cook instead of Kumar has just cost you W$T 61

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Dumping in the open is frowned upon...unless its the Glasgow Grubbers.....normal behaviour with them lot

It's called the Govanhill Dumping Grounds for a reason...

D Miller
T Bruce
B Foakes
M Ali
M Wood (Captain)
A Khan
A Cook

N Kumar loses out.

Ha ha ha. I had you rattled.

I can now reveal that until this last minute retention Alastair Cook had agreed a contract with the Grubbers...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
After much deliberation, and attempts to rid myself the team of Darren Stevens, The Lazy Borises has finalised the retention list.

Remaining: Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nawaz, Niroshan Dickwella, Mashrafe Mortaza, Rahmanullah and new signing Jofra Archer.

The rest can clear off and never set foot in the team bubble again.

Farewell and thanks for nothing to: Ben Duckett, Colin Ingram, Sam Hain, Luke Wright, Darren Stevens, Junaid Khan, Pat Bloody Brown, Keshav Maharaj.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
th

Fire In Babylon have released news of their protected 7 players. At present there is no room for Aussie pacer, Mitchell Starc!

Chris Gayle, Rassie Van Der Dussen, Marnus Labuschange, Sunil Narine, Ashley Nurse, Kieron Pollard and captain Kane Williamson.

The Fire, were runners up in last seasons tournament and are looking to go one step further, but their talented squad has been decimated by the rules for Season 2, can they pull another squad together again with a FIB version 2 squad?, Will their spin twins, Narine and Nurse have as spectacular performance as last year?

How will they fare without Starc?

The "Universe Boss" was said to be focused prior to the tournament, promising that his hard work would pay off this time. Gayle was dissapointed in his performance last season, the final really swung on his run out. He is ready!

682288-gayle-970-insta.jpg

Time will tell!

Mousey :)

Last edited:

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
profileIcon_muqyfictihh51.jpg

BAKER STREET BOYS

:ind: :bat: Virat Kohli