Lockerz - Not a Scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If anyone knows about swagbucks then let me tell you right now Lockerz is so much better. Lockerz is basically a website where you do absolutely nothing like maybe play a game and in return you get like 20-30 points. With those points you can buy stuff. Like if you get like 600 you can get a 360 so basically in a month u can get a 360.

It is invitation only and I got invited by my friend so message me you email address and I will send you an invitation.

YouTube - Lockerz Unboxing

Watch this video to see someone getting a shirt for free.

P

pcfan123

Nothing in life is free, im sure if they do give you something , they turn around and sell your personal info to marketing companies.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Dude they make money because theres advertising on this site. Thats why they make stuff free so that people will join and they get a ton of money off advertising so they don't care if they lose a little money. How do you think Facebook and twitter make money because of the advertising. Plus you answer questions every day and you get 2 points they probably make money off that as well.

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Reminds me of Club Live which evolved into Club Bing. Still didn't redeem anything from there and my 6000 or so points I had accumulated expired when I forgot about the site. :(

I'll watch this space to see if it is legit!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Reminds me of Club Live which evolved into Club Bing. Still didn't redeem anything from there and my 6000 or so points I had accumulated expired when I forgot about the site. :(

I'll watch this space to see if it is legit!

I got a free Zune and about 3 copies of Vista Ultimate free from Club Live :D. Made quite a lot as I sold them on eBay 10% cheaper than everyone else!

Cricketman added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Thanks to Ballers I just signed up and made 21 points in like, a second.

If anyone wants in, just send me a PM with your email and i'll send you an invite!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Hey, I need some points too, lol :p.

I just sent it out to a bunch of family members, hopefully they'll respond. I want an iPod!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I sent like 6 :p

Okay, 50 a day times 4 pts each if your a Z VIP or whatever - 200 pts possibly! :O

I think i've got a way of getting a lot of refs...

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Lol i know if you become a zlister as well then you get double points, first dips on stuff and you get exclusive VIP opportunities such as free tshirt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread