London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Briggsey said:
Can you really justfiy killing someone because they are living here illegally?

Iv'e heard he had been here for 7 years!!! So he WAS used to the climate (no need for the coat) and would at least have learnt a bit of english. No, you can't kill someone for being here illegally, you can throw them out though.

It's equally not clever to run away from people with guns when they ask you to stop.

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Can you point out where Bharat mentioned there saying he wanted to kill the UK Govt because I cant see it anywhere.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
themuel1 said:
Iv'e heard he had been here for 7 years!!! So he WAS used to the climate (no need for the coat) and would at least have learnt a bit of english. No, you can't kill someone for being here illegally, you can throw them out though.
Exactly, he was not killed for being an illegal, he was killed because he ran, the fact he was an illegal merely explains his actions.

Briggsey

International Coach
themuel1 said:
Iv'e heard he had been here for 7 years!!!.
The difference between hearing and knowing the facts is huge, he could have been here 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 months or 7 years, we will never know, it is not fair to go around saying he was here for so long so he should be acustomned to our lifestyle because we dont really know how long he was here.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
bharat said:
One thing....Killing is not the answer for killing...If terrorist kill...& the govt kills thinking they are fighting terror..then it will be a naver ending peocess.

Mahathma Gandi has proved to the world that anything can be done without violence.
Even when British siverely beat up India people,he wanted them to just protest in peace & not to resort to violence.
India has always been a peace loving nation.But do to extreme cases,when terrorists infiltrate into Indian territory they had to kill them...the civilians killed by Indian govt is not even 1/billions of the number US has killed in Iraq,Afghan & other countries.

Those u have read/understud all the posts what I've posted here can find that I never supported terrorism or aprove killings of inocent people.
What I did was I didn't condemn the bombings as I thought it would be a blow to the govt.
Can you read that briggsey???

Briggsey said:
The difference between hearing and knowing the facts is huge, he could have been here 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 months or 7 years, we will never know, it is not fair to go around saying he was here for so long so he should be acustomned to our lifestyle because we dont really know how long he was here.
Seeing as he entered the country on a student visa, and overstayed, I think its a good guess as to how long he had been here. Having said that the amount of time is irrelevent, If he had stopped when ordered to do so he would still be alive.

Briggsey

International Coach
a blow to the govt does not necesserially mean blowing up the government, it could mean a blow as in psycologically, dont go jumping to conclusions before Bharat explains what he meant with that line.

kevmead said:
Seeing as he entered the country on a student visa, and overstayed, I think its a good guess as to how long he had been here. Having said that the amount of time is irrelevent, If he had stopped when ordered to do so he would still be alive.
Typical tabloid jargon, for all you know that could be made up.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
He has had 19 pages to explain himself and continually says he supported the terrorist attack as it was an attack on the government.

themuel1

International Coach
Briggsey said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4725659.stm

Have a look there mate -His visa had expired so he had been here for at least 2 years illegally.

(I'm sure I heard seven on the news)

Briggsey

International Coach
Yes but an in-direct attack on the government, not necesserialy aimed at harming them but harming their country which in turn is a blow to them.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Briggsey said:
Yes but an in-direct attack on the government, not necesserialy aimed at harming them but harming their country which in turn is a blow to them.
so that makes it ok???

To be honest, I don't know if this thread is serving any purpose now, its just the same arguments over and over and over. Maybe its time to close it.

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
I never said it did make it ok, im just saying this as your having a go at bharat for something he may not have meant. I have always said i am against the killing of innocent people no matter who they are or where they are from, but i am also against our governments stance and the US govt's stance on the whole situation and Iraq. I do not and will not support anything that involves the killing of innocent people and lets face it at the end of the day our army has killed innocent people in Iraq and other countries and it is tragic.

themuel1

International Coach
kevmead said:
so that makes it ok???

To be honest, I don't know if this thread is serving any purpose now, its just the same arguments over and over and over. Maybe its time to close it.

Agreed, I only made the thread to tell people about the bombings-It has gone on 18 pages too many.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Thnaks Briggsey,at leat u understud me.
See I never supported terrorism or supported killing of innocent people.
What I again & again say is that it's the past mistakes of the US coalition that has lead to this event.
It's the govt's policies.Not the people.Please try to understand guys.

I think still Sachin & kevmead can't understand.
Show me a post where I say 'I am a terrorist & I support terrorism'

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
WHOEVER IS A TERRORIST HE CAN NEVER BE A MUSLIM!

Just opened a random page and found this...

Bible Commandments:

Thou Shalt not lie

Oh dear, that makes 99.9% of Christians non-Christians according to you.
You said it because the Qu'ran says something about not killing innocents, but it probably tells you not to lie either, so they can't be muslims in the first place. So who are these mystical bombers? All of them non-believers? Forgive me if this has been covered already, just pointing out how ignorant people should refrain from posting on this thread.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Bharat, I understand what you are saying, In the beginning I think your posts were a little different but perhaps you didn't explain yourself fully. I don't think we are ever going to be in agreement on this subject and as I said earlier today I don't think this tread is serving any purpose now, you have your opinion and I have mine. I don't think the thread was created for this discussion and I think its long past time it was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread