London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
bharat said:
In another point to view.
Countries like England & USA deserve things like this to keep in check their 'supiriority complex'

There you are, proof. And then you go on to taunt, saying Indian police would have handled it better. Well, for a start, attacks were inevitable, and it's a great job it hasn't happened earlier, and the way the services dealt with it.

Yes, countries like England, which includes Londoners like me, deserved these bombings, where many people have been killed and fatally injured, affecting not only the injured and dead, but the families, the friends and the colleagues. We deserved it all didn't we. Well then I think India deserves to have people murdered because Sachin Tendulkar doesn't play for the English cricket team. Irrational for irrational.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
themuel1 said:
Agreed, I only made the thread to tell people about the bombings-It has gone on 18 pages too many.
Any Idea how we get it locked?

Briggsey

International Coach
Ronan_UK said:
Yes, countries like England, which includes Londoners like me, deserved these bombings, where many people have been killed and fatally injured, affecting not only the injured and dead, but the families, the friends and the colleagues. We deserved it all didn't we. Well then I think India deserves to have people murdered because Sachin Tendulkar doesn't play for the English cricket team. Irrational for irrational.
I think thats taking it too much to the extreme there. True Bharat may have said these things, but he has since said he was wrong to say this. NOBODY deserves to be killed innocently no matter what. The bombings were something that was inevetable, we were all expecting it to happen, especially if it could happen to a major power like America. Let us just hope now that it does not happen again as, we have all seen the effects it has on everyone.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
themuel1 said:
Ask a mod to lock it.
OK, I have just sent a PM. hopefully this thread will get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread