Long delays for Cricket Coach 2007?

sammy22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've had my copy pre-ordered with play.com for a few days, apparantly still not in stock..... I contemplated ordering from Amazon, but they claim it will be 4-6 weeks before it is delivered.

Looks like its going to be a frustrating time waiting for the game:(

sammy22

School Cricketer
Thanks mate, was just reading about the apparant problems with it.

Sounds like some licensing issues

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
The retail version is completely seperate from issues with the digital version. If you can't get hold of stock I'd recommend contacting Midas directly as they are in charge of retail stock.

sammy22

School Cricketer
i got mine off amazon and it was here the next day, gotta love that express deliverie

Yeah, thats what I should have done, was a little slow ordering my copy this year, and since you got your copy even amazon don't have the game in stock

I have contacted midas about it, although they do advertise having the game for 9.99 + whatever they charge deliverly wise.

Still as Glenn said in a previous thread, this is more expensive than elsewhere (e.g I have my copy pre-ordered for 7.99 delivered) so obviously I would prefer that if possible.

lancashire666

International Coach
i got it as a pre order so i was lucky i got it before the problems arrised :D so happy i did

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I can't play it anymore until possibly a new version is released with a new trial. I can't even extend reset trial just to give myself a better test of it like I could with Softwrap (not for piracy, don't worry, just could be handy in times like now)

rtimms

School Cricketer
I can't play it anymore until possibly a new version is released with a new trial. I can't even extend reset trial just to give myself a better test of it like I could with Softwrap (not for piracy, don't worry, just could be handy in times like now)
Hi how did u used to extend your trials?? I am still trying to decide between Icc3 and Crick Coach and stupidly installed Icc3 trial when i had just 1 hour spare in 2 days... Therefore i have only played a tiny bit of it and dont wana shell out £27 for licence unless i have played a bit longer!

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Hi how did u used to extend your trials?? I am still trying to decide between Icc3 and Crick Coach and stupidly installed Icc3 trial when i had just 1 hour spare in 2 days... Therefore i have only played a tiny bit of it and dont wana shell out ?27 for licence unless i have played a bit longer!

Think of it this way, you can spend ?27 on a graphics and database update, or ?10 on a completely new game with revised match engine, database, graphics and more statistics.

rtimms

School Cricketer
He may have said that he cant for Cricket Coach.. But ICC is softwrap still and i just wanted a chance to evaluate it for a little longer!

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Amazon should have stock, even though they say 4-6 week wait. One way to check would be to give them a call, and ask if they have current stock in.

Or you could call Midas Interactive, and ask what retailers have stock of the game. The game should be in GAME/Gamestation etc, but Midas have failed to get stock to these stores yet.

Users who are viewing this thread