Mac Cricket

Panda

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure exactly where to put this...

Where can I download this? This is possibly the best cricket game ever made. I dont have a mac though... I have a vista. Anyway I can get it?

Please help! Anyone...?

Donners

School Cricketer
Can't remember if I sent you a PM or not. I have it if you still want it.

Donners

School Cricketer

No, it isn't.

It is an Australian-designed cricket game released through the early 90s, featuring unlimited user-created teams of up to 33 players, each rated in eight categories, with the ability to play games of 10-60 or unlimited overs, with the player controlling the batting team or able to set them to bat automatically.

You can add real-life career statistics and/or let the game build them from your own games. You can create not just a custom field, but an entire set of custom fields, which change according to how well the batsmen are doing. It is, I believe, the first cricket game to feature a wagon wheel (among many other stats). Its graphics and sound are superior to most cricket games of that era. The scores are generally realistic, once you get the hang of it, and you can adjust the batting difficulty to suit your skills.

It's a simply brilliant game that consumed almost all the computer hours when I was at primary school.

A screenshot is attached.

Attachments

• Cricket.jpg
    Cricket.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1736_scr.jpg

Tracker6.jpg
Runout1.jpg
Bowling1.jpg

Isn't that the game? If it is then it's pretty fun I guess. It's worth your time for a while.

Panda

School Cricketer
1736_scr.jpg

Tracker6.jpg
Runout1.jpg
Bowling1.jpg

Isn't that the game? If it is then it's pretty fun I guess. It's worth your time for a while.
Thats not it at all :facepalm

I have it now on Vista, but only in black and white haha - I didn't know a colour version was available!!

This game IS my childhood! That and SimCity!

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats not it at all :facepalm

I have it now on Vista, but only in black and white haha - I didn't know a colour version was available!!

This game IS my childhood! That and SimCity!

It's either deja vu or something else because I know for a fact that post wasn't posted today.

EDIT: Don't worry its just deja vu.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I've downloaded the Mac Cricket from Cricket web, And the Basilisk Emulator for PC. But it doesn't run .SIF format, any help?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Thanks a lot, Donners! I'ma gonna check it out in few minutes. Heard too much stuff that i can't wait anymore. :D

Users who are viewing this thread