Madman's Downloads

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
I_LikeMadPeople said:
I want AI related downloads
The AI hasn't been cracked yet, but be patient people are working on it ;)

I_LikeMadPeople said:
My patience has its limitations
thats your problem then, dont take it out on us. You are more than welcome to try yourself.

kevmead said:
thats your problem then, dont take it out on us. You are more than welcome to try yourself.
btw why r u disturbing me?

I asked madman to post AI downloads and not you.If u dont know about AI then why r u disturning?

Thanks for your suggestions and dont disturb.

I_LikeMadPeople said:

I asked madman to post AI downloads and not you.If u dont know about AI then why r u disturning?

I dont see anything wrong in kevmead trying to explain to you what the situation is! being a regular forum poster, he knows whats happening when some one is posting downloads and such stuff!

he said the right thing.. the AI hasnt been cracked yet. He asked you to be patient becoz they're working on it!

I_LikeMadPeople said:

he is just new to making downloads u expext him to make a1 downloads not even hariz,lucky or even barmyarmy can make a1 downloads it's not like cricket 2005 that you can edit A1 and please be patience :)

I_LikeMadPeople said:

Gosh you are incredibly rude. If you don't like some members of the forum than just don't return. Kevmead was only just helping you answering your answer.

Madman instead of being requested to do certain things you should just do them, check it hasn't been made before though as people may not download them.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work there Madman! Just a small request if you don't mind. Could you crop the images to an area around the bat please rather than show the whole BLIC screen? I realise that I post large images myself but I always try and crop them as close to the bat as possible. It's not a big deal but it would be nicer in my opinion. :cheers