Man of the Match

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok, Chris Gale was man of the match for this game which i find weird. Yeah ok he scored a century in each innings and ammased 235 runs for the match which is a good effort. but what about W Thompson who picked up 12 wickets to help win the match?

Or what about Craig McMillan who also scored 2 centurys but ammassed 259 runs with one of the centurys a not out.

not a gripe just really showing that this was a good game, went down to the last session :) not my closest one, i won a game on the last over of a first class match, now thats exciting!!! :P

Attachments

• mom.JPG
    mom.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 164

langerrox

International Coach
yeh thats happened alot to me, maybe he got caught a few or got a wicket?

Hoffy95

School Cricketer
yeah i reckon gayle probably got a couple of wickets. He does bowl quite a bit in real life, so the computer would've bowled him as well.

danelston

School Cricketer
Well he can only of taken 2 and that doesnt deserve the mom

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
macca or thompson shud have got it i would of thoght :)

newzolt

Club Captain
I too had a similar experience.Look at the match stats below and decide for yourself who'd be a better candidate for the man of the match award?

FreddieFan

International Coach
I once had a dodgy one - my spinning all-rounder took 16 wickets in the match and the game gave MOTM to one of my batsmen who scored 130-odd in my second innings.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
newzolt said:
OK then the comp's right.
haha not sure if it was meant to be funny or not, but the way you admitted that was hilarious.

newzolt

Club Captain
I just had this match.IMO Brummer is a better candidate for man of the match considering his all round performance and further more he is on the winning side.Warner has scored 23 runs in both innings if his batting performance is considered.

Users who are viewing this thread