Man of the Match

i would of chosen warner myself

rickyp said:
ye warner deserved that one, winning team + more wickets
Warner is on the losing side.Brummer has scored additional runs lower down the order.

Here's another one where I think the batsmen of the winning team Warwickshire deserves the Man of the match award.

No, I agree with the computer on that one as well - 4 wickets trumps 57 not out.

4 wickets in 4 overs at an economy of about 9.0 per over and ending on the losing side.Perhaps his team neede a more economical bowling from him. The 57 not out batsman was on the winning side.
Many also define the man of the match as the one who has contributed the most to his teams win.

I agree with Newzolt on this because of the amount of runs he has given away. Although until newzolt said he only bowled 4 overs I didnt noticed that it was Twenty20 match.

Yeah some strange things do happen I've experienced myself - Hayden scored 120 (145) and Symonds 102 (67) and Hayden got MOTM - the computer would have done it for the higher score but in context a 65 ball century would take the cake.

Woosah you're my hero - carn the Crusaders!!

Now in this match.K Parsons great effort of 6-9 goes unrewarded.8 wickets at such an amazing economy vs a century.I think the off spinner Parson deserves the MOM award here.

Users who are viewing this thread