Man sues Lynx after failing to get girl

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An Indian man is suing the makers of Lynx deodorant after he failed to get a girlfriend despite using their products for seven years.

Vaibhav Bedi, 26, is demanding Unilever pay him $91,000 as compensation for the "depression and psychological damage" caused by a lack of any "Lynx effect", the Daily Record reports.

Scantily-clad women throwing themselves at men wearing Lynx has long been a key feature of advertisements for the deodorant, which is marketed as Axe in India.

"The company cheated me because in its advertisements, it says women will be attracted to you if you use Axe ... I used it for seven years but no girl came to me," Mr Bedi said in his court petition.

A court in New Delhi has accepted half-used body washes, shampoos, anti-perspirants and hair gels for forensic testing.

Unilever has refused to comment on the lawsuit.

Mr Bedi's lawyer Ram Jethmalani said it would be in Unilever's best interests to settle out of court.

"There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don't attract women," the Daily Record quoted him as saying.

"In fact, some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys."

Source: Ninemsn

Seriously. How dumb can this guy get. Had to post this, just had to.

Sureshot

Executive member
It's actually illegal to sell a product which promotes the likelihood of sexual success, but ah well.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
It's actually illegal to sell a product which promotes the likelihood of sexual success, but ah well.

They'll probably get out of it by saying scantily clad women throwing themselves doesn't lead to sex.

It could be for a game of cluedo or and intense boggle session or something.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just reported on the radio. Haha this guy is going to become the laughing stock of his town.

Annoyingdevil

Club Cricketer
no matter how much you shine a crap.. it will still be a crap
his probably so ugly that he will never be pretty...like a pretty person myslef for example

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
LMFAO !!! :rtfl:rtfl:laugh
of all the weird cases i''ve heard, this one definitely among the top 5 !!! :D

what an idiot !

jkartik added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

and Ram jethmalani's the lawyer ??? :eek:
thats even more shocking !

Users who are viewing this thread