Release Date:
US: October 31, 2007
Europe: Novenber 30, 2007

so who here is going to buy it?

Last edited:

Animator!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lets be fair, it's not even a good game. It's dreadful, all of it is. People just exploiting the violence market born out of the GTA games.

LUMB_YORKSHIRE

Club Cricketer
The UK is getting a heavily cut version of the game whilst Holland is getting the full version, i wont be getting it as its a pointless game

pingusten

Club Cricketer
I cant even believe they let this game be brought out anywhere. The violence is so graphic and pointless it brings me to feel sick. Think of how you'd feel if you knew someone who had been killed, and saw this game. I'm usually for free speech and artistic expression but Manhunt is to far. Trying to find the best way to murder someone using a plastic bag isnt my idea of fun. I'm suprised its anybodies...

lancashire666

International Coach
lets censor computer games loads yet still allow files like saw 3 and hostel to be shown! what an incredible integellent goverment we are!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
ManHunt was not a dreadful game. An average reviewer score of 77% proves this, and this is an average from 179 reviews, all professional game reviews. Manhunt 2 is going to be as good. It was banned but then Rockstar decided to remove some of the more graphic content so that it is releasable. The original version will have been better though. I will probably get it eventually, if its BC with the PS3 anyway.

Monty57

Club Cricketer
I think it was one of them games that people bought it too see how bad it really was

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Manhunts nothing more than an American blockbuster, people kill in there games like GTA are all the same, even shooting games it's all killing no matter if you have to think how to do it or not...

Animator!

School Cricketer
ManHunt was not a dreadful game. An average reviewer score of 77% proves this, and this is an average from 179 reviews, all professional game reviews. Manhunt 2 is going to be as good. It was banned but then Rockstar decided to remove some of the more graphic content so that it is releasable. The original version will have been better though. I will probably get it eventually, if its BC with the PS3 anyway.

It got that high a rating because the majority of people who are going to buy a game about senselessy killing lots of people are going to be those that actually enjoy doing those things. If you took a player rating from Pro Evo and it would be in the 80's+ for the simple reason that people don't buy the game they think are going to be rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread