Mar 20 - Kenya vs Zimbabwe

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

Kenya vs Zimbabwe coming from Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Kenya have a good chance of winning here, just need their openers to stay at the crease for longer. Although I think Price will be a hard challenge.

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

Kenya vs Zimbabwe coming from Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Kenya have a good chance of winning here, just need their openers to stay at the crease for longer. Although I think Price will be a hard challenge.

I think Kenya will now be looking to avoid humiliation. I thinK Zimbabwe's bigger problem is batting, they've just posted over 300 but only against Kenya

Zimbabwe World Cup 2011

171 vs Australia
298/9 vs Canada
162 vs New Zealand
188 vs Sri Lanka
151/7 vs Pakistan
308/6 vs Kenya

Two totals over 200, against Pakistan it was unlikely they would have reached 200 had their innings been completed. Those two totals over 200 were against the non-Test nations, fair enough they may have conceded big totals as well, but not being able to score more than 200 is likely to lose you the match more often than not.

It is a shame, they had the makings of a decent side in the latter part of the 90s and early part of the 00s. Some players could have come back to the fold, but Sean Ervine for instance chose Hampshire over his country :noway

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Kenyans never shown anything good even in their last match, they are struggling to score even 100 runs on the board, Zimbabweans enjoying it. :lol

Bye Bye Steven Tikolo !!! Have a great life ahead. :wave

Users who are viewing this thread