IPL Match 3 : Kings XI Punjab Vs. Delhi Daredevils @ Mohali

Current partnership 22 runs, 1.4 overs, RR: 13.20 (Manhas 2, Gambhir 20)

They are boosting....

So you guys get why I hate KXI bowling? esp. User2010
If you call yourself a 'fan' of some team then imo you can't go on posting in about every thread that they are a crap side. Nothing else Mr. Nightmare.

If you call yourself a 'fan' of some team then imo you can't go on posting in about every thread that they are a crap side. Nothing else Mr. Nightmare.
Sorry but being fan of Team doesn't mean you can't criticize them or their weak points. There is no rule that you can't criticize them if you are their fan. It's only my opinion btw Mr #1

Sorry but being fan of Team doesn't mean you can't criticize them or their weak points. There is no rule that you can't criticize them if you are their fan.
My last post regarding this. I am not saying anything as such that you cannot criticize a team irrespective of whether you support them or not.

Here are some your posts towards 'your' team and some of your replies. This surely doesn't show criticism but only some grudge.

Wow! Line-up full of great players. Definately No. 1 team :sarcasm

:facepalm

This team is going to win this year's IPL. Remember, you heard it first only on PC.

And possibly the last as the IPL goes...

Good squads this team have and a best team to beat

Nice one, Keep comin :banana2

But next time dont forget to use ":sarcasm" at the end of sentence to make clear for others.

My last post regarding this. I am not saying anything as such that you cannot criticize a team irrespective of whether you support them or not.

Here are some your posts towards 'your' team and some of your replies. This surely doesn't show criticism but only some grudge.
Surprised, you know I am criticizing them for long time and you didn't even notice that I follows negative tactics like England Supporters. It's how I support my team because I know if I over support them they will lose. It's only my thinking that if I follows this tactics our team wins most of time, believe me.

But I am serious about our Bowling.

Delhi Daredevils require another 4 runs with 6 wickets and 7 balls remaining

Its easy to win now....

Users who are viewing this thread