matt's gfx [Messi and Taylor Icons.]

Looks really good mate, like the BG's and the anymation rocks too.
One thing i could suggest is make the font a little clearer to read. Took me a while just to figure out that it said "WICKET TAKER"
Hope it helps, wonderful start!

Feelin Blue? said:
Heres your sig WORLD CHAMPIONS

StuieClark.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/hilaryduffrox4eva/StuieClark.gif[/IMG ]<---- take out the space between the IMG and ] ;)

I quite like it and am happy as it was the first animation sig i have done :)[/QUOTE]

Gr8 SIg mate. thx a lot :) , but i think its over 60 KB :(

Last edited:
Nice work with StuartClark sig! Slight improvement in fonts & cutting will make it to perfect :) Well done overall especially bg is nice! :clap

As WC told, its 61.6KB :)

Thanks for the comments everyone! Sorry about the size! what do i have to do to fix that? make it a bit smaller?
The font on the first one which said wicket taker i wasn't to sure on either but i quite liked the others. I had a few attempts on cutting the pics but sorry about the cutting.

Just made this sig.
sdjescopy.jpg

It is somthing different for me in terms of the BG cuz i always made the background from motion blur then just pixelated it so this is somthing different from me :)

Feelin Blue? said:
Just made this sig.
sdjescopy.jpg

It is somthing different for me in terms of the BG cuz i always made the background from motion blur then just pixelated it so this is somthing different from me :)

And what about my sig ? :(

sdjescopy-1.jpg

Here is that sig with the text....... World Champions im not sure how to actually make it smaller, i have saved it as a JPG but im not actually sure what to do next, but dont worry i will get it done ;)

stuieClark2.gif

how big is that? is that a change?

zntitled-1copy.jpg

heres another one i did, it was just a trial i dont really like it.... comments please

Heres a Michael Clarke sig
zntitled-13copy.jpg

Clarke one is nice mate.. May be u cud have tried diff bg for Lillee! but i like ur current sig :) Well done!

Feelin Blue? said:
how big is that? is that a change?

Yes there is change.. but this time it has gone even bigger.. its 66.08 KB! ;)

How abt doing a test with my favourite so called Sachin Tendulkar aka Little master :)

Users who are viewing this thread